Dodge vans back in play ?

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
http://bit.ly/11R8psr

The 2014 Ram ProMaster offers 13 different configurations, from the ProMaster 1500 Cargo Van with 118-inch wheelbase and low roof to the ProMaster 2500 Cargo Van with 136-inch wheelbase and high roof to the ProMaster 3500 Chassis Cab with 159-inch wheelbase and extended body.

• ProMaster best-in-class features include:
    • Fuel economy
    • Cargo capacity
    • Payload
    • Total cost of ownership
    • Turning radius
    • Interior ceiling height
    • Step-in height
    • North American debut of world-class, torque-rich 3.0-liter I-4 EcoDiesel (available) promises best-in-class fuel efficiency, robust capability, and long service intervals
    • 280-horsepower output from award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 (standard) is unmatched among Ram ProMaster competitors

View attachment 1416

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
At 90" minimum roof height. I wonder if it will fit in a standard Garage. The new Chevy is 83"

Connor

Name
Connor
Might make for a nice revamp of the Aeromate.
[video=youtube;1ldPtoCD5gU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ldPtoCD5gU[/video]

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
At 90" it's unlikely it'll drop enough when the gear goes in to clear. Trim and angle of entry can eat up another 1-1.5" situationally.

Becker

Name
Becker
it only has to fit in 1 garage YOUR shops

Well Dave likes to pull into the customers garage on rainy or cold days.

95% or better of jobs height would not be a issue, remaining, sometimes I need to pull under a carport. But I think I could deal..

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
It,s a fiat . It will be a fun van....just got to wait for gm to bring over the Opel van next

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
doing some research on the gas engine that is offered in the Ram truck right now looks promising. It looks like that engine is getting 17 city and 25 highway in the ram truck. Comparing to the Chevy 4.3 truck that only gets 15/20. Data is off of fuelmileage.org which gives a more realistic example of actually use.

I then googled the diesel engine that is going to be offered. The only information I could get from europe was from a motorhome forum. Those guys driving motorhomes were averaging in the high 20s for their mpg. That is insane.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom