does any body know.......

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
have we fixed this problem yet..............

IMG_6137.jpg

another one broke.......thankfully I had a extra in the glove box..........

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Jim as an independent observer I would say the key to the issue is to not break it and you should be good. :oldrolleyes:

What is it? I'm surprised it breaks as thick as that rod is. Is that stainless?

Last edited by a moderator:
Name
Nate W.
I am not Jim, but that's a pic of the solution line that goes through clear sight tube... He fixed it before... But it's no T-rex......:twisted:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
It's the water feed tube that supply's the water to the jet bars.... It is right in the path of the vacuum hose and will collect crap on it now and then... So you just pop it out and clean it off and push it back in... It is threaded into the brass 90.....personally I think the threads are cut to deep and it creates a weak point ...this is the weakest part on this entire machine....knowing that it is weak I am really careful with it....i am on my 3rd one since I bought it.....

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
might be better if the end of the tube was female and not male. or if its not stainless maybe the chems are making it weak

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
We have had two break so far and it is very frustrating when it happens in the middle of the job, that I have told the guys to just wait till the end of the day to clean it out.

Both have broken identically in the same spot as Jim's break.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
might be better if the end of the tube was female and not male. or if its not stainless maybe the chems are making it weak

I'm thinking...compression fitting myself.......will play around with the broken one this week end and see if I can build a better mouse trap............

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom