does anyone shampoo upholstery or rugs anymore?

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Encapping commercial carpet is fantastic, everyone does it.

Encapping/shampoo my kids bedroom carpet, different story.

So going back to what you said about leaving residue in the carpet that you say atracts soil is NOW fantastic for commercial carpet because everyone dose it but is not ok for a childs bedroom.What planet are you from. I use a high quality anti resoil detergent for cleaning all carpet.
You guys are so rehersed that you dont even know what you are saying anymore.
PS: i extract all residential.

Last edited:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
You don't extract....that is NOT extraction what you do with a VonSchrader. Unless you got some other type of equipment that actually extract.

That lil clear plastic container underneath the VS, where the foam is being pulled into and defoamer being injected as it sucks it in- IS NOTHING- to call that extraction. When you get 60-80 gallon or however much dirty water from extracting a good size carpet surface- then we are talking about extraction.

Whats the big deal about the VS maintenance that you mention? We have used them for years and know the machines inside and out to the last bolt- I don't think there is anything so speacial about them that you need to watch for...

bottom line: they do not clean as well as real extraction machines but they can do a job to a certain level of "acceptableness".

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom