does anyone use.......

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
demand force by intuit....

it is a marketing/customer contact program.............

hogjowl

Idiot™
No, this is the first I have heard of it, but you can bet I will be checking it out now. I use Intuit to process my credit cards and do my payroll.

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
They had a program many years ago that was a customer management and it was horrible. I cant remember the name of it but this wasnt it. I'm sure things are better now and i'm also guessing this is a newer model of it.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I signed up with them a few weeks ago. They wanted $499 sign up fee and a 12 month commitment at $299 per month. I did get them to waive the sign up fee and give me an out before 2 months.

Its really a very nice and automated email service. Thinks service monster fill my schedule but emails instead of postcards. Its very popular in the dental industry. It automatically sends emails at your set intervals like thank you email after a completed job and reminders every x number of months. You can also send email newsletters through it and its very easy to do. It does do a good job of getting you reviews (I got 3 the first week) of course they are not nearly as valuable as say Google or AngiesList reviews but useful none the less. It makes it very easy for someone to refer you, although i haven't gotten a referral through it yet.

I'll likely cancel before the 2 months is up. Mainly because that's a big monthly expense that i just don't need right now. Truth is you could more or less do much of the same stuff with constant contact for a fraction of the cost. Of course it would require more leg work to keep it organized.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Mikey P

Administrator
Ok.
Let's see..
I brought in $300 today.
$100 to the IRS
$65 to Porky Jr
$45 for supplies
$35.99 for Rob Allen ride along video installment plan
$95 to the landlord of this cracker box so my wife can't see me naping and posting after 11:30 everyday
that leaves me.....

-only 47 more years till I can retire to that beach I saw in That Steven King jail movie

Back
Top Bottom