Does this look like a guy who has ever cleaned a carpet?

Mikey P

Administrator
010.jpg

:?:
:mrgreen:

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Looks like he completed 4 strokes there.

They look straight.

I wonder how many trucks he has?

F

FB7777

just goes to show you that 60K plus worth of equipment don't mean sheet if a goober with a $300 POS wand is operating it

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I recognized him right away. Mike is on the side there. What I'm wondering about is how did the little toy wand got there and why isn't he attempting to look like a carpet cleaner with Mike's awesome ergo wand??

Mike Draper

I thought he was just demonstrating it. I didnt know he made those wands. I actually told him to "take that shitty wand back inside" and try using my ergo ti wand :oops: :lol:

Bob Foster

The price of the Vietnamese wand kept dropping by 50 bucks and in the end it went from around $400 down to under $200 with a glide.

I think he still managed to get enough money for bus fare home to Calgary.

I kept thinking PLEASE don't take his picture in front of that booth or that truck.... damn Mike!

That's OK, I'm going to put up a picture of Mike and Thom Fielding sharing burgers at the White Castle. shiteatinggrin

Name
I'm Rick James
I had a wand like that I got off this board for free. The thing was a real POS. The head cracked at the seam, wasnt worth fixing.

Name
Eric Valentine
Ron Werner said:
reminds me of the dude cleaning the hotel carpets in San Diego for MF a few years back
The poor fool was cleaning with a castex wand that had all but 1 jet completely clogged, and that jet was not spraying right.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I hooked up an unguided wand the other day after running glides for a couple of years. I bet I looked exactly like that guy. I gave up on it in less than a minute and got the greenhorn off the truck.

The guy does look like a diaper spinner to me.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
This can be looked at two ways. He has never cleaned a carpet before, or he cleaned to many bent over like that. Poor guy

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I like the way Les has the engine mounted on the C4. I would think it stays allot cooler than some of the other units that have the engine mounted on the side.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom