Does this make sense?

Name
Shawn Forsythe
If you try to mimic your competitor to steal market share, you open a spot for a new competitor to take your old niche, and just look like a wannabe to those customers you tried to steal.

Do you think this applies sometimes, always, or never?

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
If you are trying to mimic your competitor, it's doubtful you had a niche to begin with.

Look like a wannabe - sure. Most customers (the kind you want, anyway) aren't stupid....

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
If you try to mimic your competitor to steal market share, you open a spot for a new competitor to take your old niche, and just look like a wannabe to those customers you tried to steal.

Do you think this applies sometimes, always, or never?

If a biz has something that's working, it's only a matter of time before other try it also... Mcdonalds, Burger king, Wendys and so on. Do people not go to Wendys because they copied mcdonalds?

The avg. client has no idea what other cleaners are doing compared to us.

Reactions: TomKing

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Can someone show us a good sales message versus a bad one?

Some of this stuff is so abstract we have no clue what you are talking about.
Any examples?

Reactions: GCCLee

Ed Valentine

Name
Ed Valentine
I believe it is always much better to develop your own program and image. If one copies from someone else (The original), they will never be the same and most likely will not achieve the same success or results as the "Original" either.

Be different and be unique in your quest to be the best. Your prospects will eventually see the difference and will contact you with interest. Further, from my own experience, you'll also acquire more loyal customer's in the long run.

Always remember, it is much easier to copy from others and become a "Follower" rather than to become a "Leader" in your area and in your Industry!

Great topic.
Ed Valentine
cross-american.com

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Pimpin cones to mind here : )

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I thinks he saying be unique!

I'd sure hate to see a world full a people all acting just alike!

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

Able 1

Name
Keith
I have had great success going against the norm.. So, being unique will put you ahead, as long as it's the right "unique"(not the lip ring, face tattoo, Mohawk kind),.. Being "unique" in this business is as easy as quoting an exact price right over the phone..:winky::lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom