Does your garden hose ever come up short?

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I have 3 live hose reels laying around. Not an option but thanks for your pointless point.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I guess you don't need the advice. Your set up is awesome and pressure hose is way cheaper than garden hose(?) right. People were just looking to give advice. I actually saw the point the guy made. You didn't, that explains :)

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I guess you don't need the advice. Your set up is awesome and pressure hose is way cheaper than garden hose(?) right. People were just looking to give advice. I actually saw the point the guy made. You didn't, that explains :)

I was never looking for advice, and your right my set up is awesome. Thanks for noticing. The 8 bucks I spent on brass was cheaper than air hose and since I always carry extra solution hose on the truck it takes up less room. Not everyone has a live supply reel in there truck or may not want one. I get the 3/8 air hose idea and I understand. I also understand it takes longer to fill, not a solution for me when im sitting at home waiting to fill a 110 gallons. Garden hose IS faster. I personally like the 50 foor garden hose because its easier to roll up and store. When it comes up shorts ON A JOB I have an extra 100 feet of hose at my quick easy disposal if needed. So needless to say my idea works very well. A live hose reel works very well too. As stated already I had a live fresh water reel and pulled it down because it interfered with rolling up vacuum hoses.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
we got that. The guy you dissed was saying it would have been easy just to move the reel a little. I like your set up(i wouldn't do it because I have a system) do you have an APO?

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
we got that. The guy you dissed was saying it would have been easy just to move the reel a little. I like your set up(i wouldn't do it because I have a system) do you have an APO?

A simple inexpensive solution for those who may need it. Not for everyone. But you also need to remember that some guys go to there supplier to change the oil because they dont know how. Yes I have APO.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I don't so the refill works but we have to find a dump place during the day

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I converted it to a live reel with 3/8" rubber air hose with a garden hose end on it. .

I just bought 200ft of 3/8 air hose .
100ft of rubber and 100ft of lighter wt poly (that's "supposed" to be as flexible)
and fittings to make 'em fresh water hose

which ever air hose holds up best will be what replaces the 2 fiddy ft 5/8" garden hose on the reel .
(not a live reel and don't want one)

I'll cut 'em at 75ft (first off the reel) then 25 ft and 50 ft on the bottom

..l.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom