Dog just peed on my carpet, in front of me

Moser Bros.

Is vineger the best thing to nuteralize fresh urine, I don't feel like busting out the water claw and OSR.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Here is a website of some real nice home spotters that I have been carrying. I know this doesn't help for your immediate problem, but might be something you want to look into. We have been very happy with them and do get a lot of calls for them. The pet spotter is a nice enzyme with an odorcide.

http://www.spottingsolutions.com/

Mark Saiger

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
grab the paper towels and blot it up!!

if i recall right, when urine is fresh, it's PH is on the acid side, so use a detergent (alkaline)

When dry/old it shifts PH to to alkaline, that's when you use acid (vinegar)

..L.T.A.

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
White spotting towels...take one fold in half,place on pee and put a gallon of something on top ...let sit for at least 4-6 hours.
Patrick

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Next time this happens follow my 3 step plan.

1. Grab the dog by the neck

2. Smash its face into the floor so hard it shakes the house

3. Pull back with your right foot and let it rip.

If the dog flies at least 20' then you done it the correct way. If the the dog flies less than 10' go back and start at number 1.

I am a new carpet guru and that advice was free.

Ernie G

Fresh urine, blot with towell, amonia 1to4 to nutralize, then blot. You can finish with v&w if you want, I never did on my carpet, but I would tell a client that to be sure. When my dogs were pups, we used this process and we had no stains and no odor afterwards. When you catch as its happening, this works every time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom