Chris Howell

Name
Chris Howell
This pic is from today's edition of USA Today. This is Donald Trump's penthouse in Manhattan, New York City. I've worked on this carpet on two separate occasions.

UNFORGETTABLE experience!

I had to pay $1,500.00 just to use the elevator in the building because they have to cover the floors and walls with Masonite board as well as all of the carpet in the hallways which is made of wool and silk. Obviously I just add this to the bill.

IMG_7934.jpg

Chris Howell

Name
Chris Howell
Trump's house manager won't allow pics to be taken of the living quarters, but did allow me to take a pic of the view of the window in the guest suite, overlooking Central Park.

Second pic is the view up at the building from the sidewalk.

IMG_4398.JPG

IMG_4395.JPG

Chris Howell

Name
Chris Howell
You're not in any of them. With your Mikey sized ego, I know you would have a pic of yourself there
Guess what, Hog. I was invited by George W. Bush to join him for a dinner in the White House and joined him there for that, but don't have pictures of that, either, as photographs weren't permitted. I suppose that didn't happen either, huh? :hopeless:

Reactions: SamIam

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Guess what, Hog. I was invited by George W. Bush to join him for a dinner in the White House and joined him there for that, but don't have pictures of that, either, as photographs weren't permitted. I suppose that didn't happen either, huh? :hopeless:
You too?
I also had dinner with dubbau and I didn't get pictures either. Damn! :winky:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom