Drimaster upholstery

Kycleaner

Name
mike
I am loooking to buy a used Hydramaster upholstery wand. I have a decent size uph. job coming up and dont want to use my generic 4" open spray wand. Wish I could afford to buy a new one but just cant afford it.
So if anyone has one for sale or trade let me know. I have a new prochem Quad used 2 times that i might get ride of.
Also whats a good site other than this one and ebay/cl to find used equipment?
Thanks in advance

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I am loooking to buy a used Hydramaster upholstery wand. I have a decent size uph. job coming up and dont want to use my generic 4" open spray wand. Wish I could afford to buy a new one but just cant afford it.
So if anyone has one for sale or trade let me know. I have a new prochem Quad used 2 times that i might get ride of.
Also whats a good site other than this one and ebay/cl to find used equipment?
Thanks in advance

I've got one I'm not using. Stainless lip slid off. Olson ordered some new ones for me from Hydramaster but didn't get them soon enough, so he gave me a good deal on a Saphire. I put the old lip back on and have four new lips. I haven't tested it, so it's a pig in a poke. Make me an offer I can't refuse.

Last edited:

Kycleaner

Name
mike
Shane how much would you take for it? and what kind of shape is it in?

Johnny, Does everything work on the wand other than a bad lip? How much?

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Shane how much would you take for it? and what kind of shape is it in?

Johnny, Does everything work on the wand other than a bad lip? How much?

Yep, everything else works and the adjusted lip might be good, plus I have four new ones. I'll test it when I have a chance. You might be better off with Shane's if you need a proven tool right away.

Kycleaner

Name
mike
Yep, everything else works and the adjusted lip might be good, plus I have four new ones. I'll test it when I have a chance. You might be better off with Shane's if you need a proven tool right away.

Yea, If you could test it that would be great. And I would rather have a proven wand but if I could get a decent deal on yours I might take the gamble. I just dont have much money right now and was looking for a deal, even if I have to do alittle work to get it working good.
How much you asking for it?

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Mike,

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Been out of town to attend the birth of my granddaughter.

I'll try to check the tool out within the next couple days.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom