Dry Vapour Stramers

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Anyone got suggestions on a QUALITY brand vapour steamer? The maintenance manager for the city is looking for one for the concessions in the parks. Portable and capable of kitchen work. If I can give him a hand, I'm likely to climb up the foodchain a bit..... shiteatinggrin

Brett

No problems with my Daimer in 6 years. Have him buy the largest capacity he can afford with continuous fill that will fit his portable size needs. He might want to consider the ones with the vacuum unit for steaming and sucking up gunk at the same time. Time saver.

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Can't speak on the Kleenjet's, but I have used 4 other brands, nothing touched the Sgt Steam overall.

I have one unit that has been on a truck for 6 years, we use the heck out of them - used on probably 2-3 jobs per day. I have only had to replace the unit to head hoses/lines twice on that unit, and had to send it off for repair due to a bad switch once. That original unit has outlasted about 4 other less expensive models we have tried.

The best part about them is the customer service, if and when you have an issue, they are johnny on the spot, and have flat rate pricing that's virtually nothing plus parts, I think it's like $30-60 plus parts.

Service has been the biggest headache for us with some accessories, and them being so good in that regard is why they stick out in my head so much.

http://www.sargentsteam.com/
Email: info@sgtsteam.com
Call: 800-SGT-STEA(M) [800-748-7832]
Come In: 3131 E 3300 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84109

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom