• If it looks good try it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If it looks good don't move my cheese

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
How long do you dwell on something before you take action? (let's use the example of something under a $1000.00 investment)

Do you look at every aspect about the somethig before you get started or do you see enough of it right away to jump right in and start while learning along the way?

Anyone who knows me will tell you that if something looks good right away, I'll generally jump on it and then learn the specifics as I go.

Don't get me wrong.... Don't blow your life savings on something just because it looks good from the outside....BUT then again, don't try to save a few hundred bucks on something that you might wish you started 6 months ago 6 months from now.

I am always one to try the Groupons, the websites, the new toys, the new ventures....You name it.

That whole "penny wise and pound foolish" thing comes to mind.

But don't make it the other way around either.

You? What kind of business man, person, individual are you?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I dont dwell at all on small $ decisions or even most large though negotiations take longer the larger it is. Usually my gut instinct is correct- sometimes it bites me.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Connor

Name
Connor
Next poll will read:

How long do you agitate before you accept no :mrgreen:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm a tightwad, I'm always looking for the deal.

I'll do the research before I spend, even if I'm told it's a good risk. I'm not much of a gambler, I don't like risk and will try to minimize it as much as I can.

I'm even tighter with my own money. :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom