eat your heart out..

Mikey P

Administrator
[h=1]and another great 5 star Yelp![/h][h=1]<header class="entry-header" style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-size: 12.727272033691406px; line-height: 21px;">Written by Mike P on <time class="date time published" title="2014-03-29T22:26:31-0700">March 29, 2014</time> (Edit)
</header>[/h][h=2]These guys do a fantastic job. I had ink stains in one of the bedrooms which were completely removed. There was a tea spill in the family room – gone! The entire job was beautifully done. In addition to that, the crew is extremely professional and pleasant to work with. Best of all, when they leave, you don’t have a soaking wet carpet for two days, as is the case with some other cleaners. I don’t know how they do it, but I’ve used them twice now and I would not even consider using any other carpet cleaner. You won’t be disappointed.[/h][h=1]

[/h][h=2]~ Lori Q, Santa Cruz[/h]

Reactions: GCCLee

Chris A

Name
Chris
Nice, I have exactly one yelp review now so maybe it's finally moving into the Midwest

Reactions: Russ T.

Mikey P

Administrator
Can you believe we don't even own a Von Shrader machine and can still get carpets clean and dry?

Just found out that we won the local (very pretigous) Best Of poll for the 5th year in a row too..

With a record January and March already I've got some pep in my step..

Beeks

Name
J.R.
id be startin quite a few threads if i posted everytime we got an all A review....:p

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
stars_map.png

2/21/2014

Excellent Family Owned carpet cleaning. The owner is awesome. Arrived on time, dressed professionally and announced who he was at the door. He cleaned my carpets with care, did not rush the job, treated my problem spots and miraculously removed a sticky spot that seemed permanent.

Check out a promo video for Riggs Services, doing my stairs.

youtube.com/watch?v=cuoE…

I reside in a rental and the landlords installed the cheapest, worst brand new carpet on the stairs. However, Riggs is VERY KNOWLEDGABLE about cheap and expensive carpet, and knew exactly what to do with it. Riggs Services cleaned the carpet on the stairs so well and didn't break my pockets doing so. Very very reasonable for such a fabulous job.

Used a black light and glasses to see where any pet stains were. Offered me to see it for myself under the light. Pet odor was gone after the carpet dried. BY THE WAY, he suctions up as much wetness left after cleaning the carpet, so its not soaked. VERY PLEASED with the smell, the final results and the quality of service.

His hoses and equipment did not scratch or destroy my baseboards; he took his time setting up everything and moving my personal items around.

Before he left, he cleaned up debris and anything that dripped on the tile.

FANTASTIC WORK and GREAT OWNERS. Help build your local family - owned businesses.

Thanks Joel

Customer made me a Promo Video while I was doing the job. Cuz I spilled shit on her stairs and told her that I was doing them for free.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I'm glad you clowns aren't in my market.
Seriously, great job guys. I HAVE to get ahead of this Yelp thing. It's not huge here yet but I'm sure it will be. Busy season is just about here and I am aiming for LOTS of awesome Yelp reviews!

The Clean Machine

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Hi,
Just a quick followup email to tell you thank you for a job well done! Very impressed with the cleaning, with the good communication, and with the prompt return of the paid invoice. Thanks for being not just good--but exemplary--at what you do! Will definitely keep your contact info for the future.
Brenda

This was from this morning. I love getting feedback like this. Now to encourage them all to take it to Yelp, Google, Facebook!

The Clean Machine

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom