eczema

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Not really, my hands get dried out from working chemicals.
I also have mild brain damage. Just some short term memory loss, No big deal.
What kind of juice are you using?

FredC

Village Idiot
don't think mine is from chems............

hell I don't now if its even eczema....cause every time I go to a doctor with any problem they just tell me what it might be.......apparently I haven't reached the level of copays to get actual answers

especially in winter I have to keep my nails filed to nothing or I'll scratch the skin off the top of my hands, inside of my elbows, and right below my belly button

seems to be a combination of cold and other irritants which during the winter can be anything I touch

they prescribed a steroid cream and it worked ok.....a little coconut oil seems to work just as well...probably through a combination of keeping the skin from drying out and protecting from irritants

but I always get lazy applying it....and end up with scratches/scabs/rash on my hands

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It's not something you get....It's something you have.

It's just too cold, too hot will irritate it. Other things like taking too much Niacin will also effect it and make it worse.

Working up a sweat and wiping your skin to hard with towel and/or your sleeve etc.

I'll still get a little splotchy on my face at the end of the day and after a hot shower.

It's an immunity thing....typically when you're young and when you're getting older it gets worse.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
joeynbgky said:
Lol guess I posted the wrong thing before

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

You think? I may never click on another link of yours as long as I live.
:lol:

dan catalyst

I have eczema that is irritated by chemicals,sweat and stress. it sounds worse than it is. ive found that if my hands are sweating powders really soak in and cause problems. ive had this my whole life, but its been worse in the last year since ive started cleaning carpets.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Not a bash against HWE...But it was way worse with that because of the humidity it caused and the chems that got into the air and on my skin. I don't know if the gas fumes from the slide in did anthing but it didn't help.

I found that using a Microfiber towel to wipe sweat instead of terrycloth or my sleeve helped to keep my forehead from breaking out with a rash.

I never had any issues off the truck...When I started OPing, I would have to work hard the whole day just to see a little reaction. Working out at the gym will do it as well...Just getting heated and sweating.
But again, the microfiber towels helps because they don't irratate the skin and exacerbate the issue.

lust1kiddo

Supportive Member
I have been getting shit on my elbow..also, the tops of my feet and toes get irritated if my socks get wet while cleaning and I dont change them by days end.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
I don't think I have eczema but I do have periodic psorisis. Doctor prescribed expensive stuff that worked ok. My daughter suggested "Aveeno Baby" that she used on her 2 year old for exema and other skin problems and when I used it ONCE it went away for 2 weeks. I was just amazing. Best skin stuff I have ever used.
Al

FredC

Village Idiot
Askal said:
Doctor prescribed expensive stuff that worked ok.
Al
This stuff by chance?

http://images.ddccdn.com/pro/images/f7d09ff5-cd62-434d-9826-a0c3f7d1f30a/hydrocortisone-02.jpg

I can't remember what the price was but I know it was expensive when i was "between" insurance. I know it was expensive enough for me to say HOLY SHIT do you have a generic....

turns out they did..............and that was it :shock:

I think that was it anyway

I'll have to try aveeno baby

Edit:looking around that must not be it cause its pretty cheap....or either kroger was trying to **** me.......but the packaging was similar

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Must be the beer, wine or spirits down under.

Don't know about the water. :oops: shiteatinggrin

Psoriasis, eczema, don't have a clue about them. :shock:

Pushing towards 67 and never had a skin complaint in my life, and 40 of those in this industry.

Apart from a form of dandruff after I lost my hair during the explosion.

Short term memory is, what was the question again. :?:

Think I better go while the goings good. :oops:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Brian R said:
Mary Kay has some really good lotion that I use...face and body.

Just sayin

Where can I buy some Brian, for S.W.M.B.O. (She Who Must Be Obeyed) ?? shiteatinggrin

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've been using the Aveeno Baby and it works great for dry skin, my problem is now I find myself uncontrollably pissing and shitting in my pants and then crying until someone cleans me up.

!gotcha!

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Back
Top Bottom