EDIC portable

Name
jack zerkie
Just want to thank EDIC for a great portable . Had a large group of Time share units to clean . Could not use truckmount and they wanted steam extraction. Had 25 units to clean gets cleaned 1 once a year so I was able to do great job with the EDIC with the added heat unit and 2-3 stage vacs.. They were very happy compaired to who ever cleaned prior. Nice to have equipment that is Quality. I rembember Mikey did a revue years back and said it was a quality unit .

Reactions: Cleanworks

Luky

Name
Mario
Just want to thank EDIC for a great portable . Had a large group of Time share units to clean . Could not use truckmount and they wanted steam extraction. Had 25 units to clean gets cleaned 1 once a year so I was able to do great job with the EDIC with the added heat unit and 2-3 stage vacs.. They were very happy compaired to who ever cleaned prior. Nice to have equipment that is Quality. I rembember Mikey did a revue years back and said it was a quality unit .
What Edic are you talking about? Is it Endeavor with 1200 adjustable PSI? This one is the monster, little bit on heavy side, but with right loading technique , very manageable. Quiet motors and unloader makes the job a breeze, especially when using 2" vacuum hose. I have never used pump out feature or the direct feed
( no need for a three rooms cleaning)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom