EDIC portable

Name
jack zerkie
Just want to thank EDIC for a great portable . Had a large group of Time share units to clean . Could not use truckmount and they wanted steam extraction. Had 25 units to clean gets cleaned 1 once a year so I was able to do great job with the EDIC with the added heat unit and 2-3 stage vacs.. They were very happy compaired to who ever cleaned prior. Nice to have equipment that is Quality. I rembember Mikey did a revue years back and said it was a quality unit .

Reactions: Cleanworks

Luky

Name
Mario
Just want to thank EDIC for a great portable . Had a large group of Time share units to clean . Could not use truckmount and they wanted steam extraction. Had 25 units to clean gets cleaned 1 once a year so I was able to do great job with the EDIC with the added heat unit and 2-3 stage vacs.. They were very happy compaired to who ever cleaned prior. Nice to have equipment that is Quality. I rembember Mikey did a revue years back and said it was a quality unit .
What Edic are you talking about? Is it Endeavor with 1200 adjustable PSI? This one is the monster, little bit on heavy side, but with right loading technique , very manageable. Quiet motors and unloader makes the job a breeze, especially when using 2" vacuum hose. I have never used pump out feature or the direct feed
( no need for a three rooms cleaning)

Name
jack zerkie
What Edic are you talking about? Is it Endeavor with 1200 adjustable PSI? This one is the monster, little bit on heavy side, but with right loading technique , very manageable. Quiet motors and unloader makes the job a breeze, especially when using 2" vacuum hose. I have never used pump out feature or the direct feed
( no need for a three rooms cleaning)
EDIC 2000 10 gal 500psi & 2-3 stage vacs. not sure but about 10 yrs old I lose track of time at my age ,but looks new and runs .I always run the vacs for 5 minutes at end of job to make them last.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom