Electric sprayers-Plug in vs. Batt powered

Able 1

Name
Keith
What's better for pre-spray day in day out... I have an Omni but put peroxide though the pump and didn't flush it out, the pump is shot :oops: I am looking for efficiency, and no pita factor... What do you think?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Mytee big boss battery, will last days without charging. One of the best purchases I have made.. don't buy anything made by spraymaster. Period.... not naming names but myself had problems and so did my local disty... go with a mytee

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I have a 2 gallon electric mult. Sprayer. I have had it for a year or 2 and no troubles except needing a prime every now and then. Ace has the battery version , I like the plug in . I have been looking at the masterclean sprayers

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I have a battery Multi-Sprayer for prespray and I ordered another last week for protector only.

I at least doubled the output of the one I use for prespray by replacing the stock pump with a Shurflow 8009 and replacing the wand with a pressure-washer gun with a #12 jet. I can apply two gallons of prespray in about forty seconds. The pump is on-demand, so it only runs when you pull the trigger. And the gun valve is variable, so you can apply it slow or fast.

I like the flexibility of the 2-gallon jugs. Just mix up as many as you need and swap them out as you go. With a fixed-tank or single-tank design, you have to stop spraying and mix up more when the tank is empty.

The Multi-Sprayer is also more compact than others I have seen. No problem to carry two of them in a van.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Te Multi is still one of the best made.
It's only draw back is tank capacity .

as far as mixing, stop at the gas station and grab some free paper funnels .
Cut or tear a bit off the bottom to widen the opening
You can keep one in each jar of powdered stuff .

..L.T.A.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
With a TM it will always be a Hydroforce type sprayer.

I have used the hudson battery sprayers and they were really good for the price....even better for the price.

I've been looking at the rocket sprayer.

Right now I'm using a keg sprayer and a car tire pump.....Works amazing. I hooked a pressure sprayer gun from Northern Tools and a 3ft hose from it.

Fill it about 3 1/2 gallons and leave 1 1/2 gallons of air......80 to 100 psi and it's good to go.

The Black n Decker air compressor can hook to a cig lighter in the truck or to the AC plug in the home.

sprayerpepsipressure.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Pretty close to the set up we used to use with Chem Dry years ago.

T Brevick has a video somewhere of him using one.

I think the total set up was probably around $125.00

Bought the keg used from Jay D
Got the connectors online for $20 or so
The pumps was $30 I think
The gun was probably $50 :shock: I bought a bunch of tips.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Corded Multi-sprayer is my sprayer of choice daily. I have a Mytee Big Boss, but only use it on large commercial. Way too big to lug around daily. I have owned several battery multi-sprayers, but the batteries die and the replacements don't last long.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I have both electric and battery powered multisprayers and I prefer the battery one just because of no cord to plug in.

But the battery is an issue. I have better results coming home and charging with a car battery charger set on low.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I have this fear when using the corded model that I will fall down the stairs and the cord will become wrapped around my neck hanging me.

IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT MARTY?

DON'T YOU HAVE FEARS TOO?

I WANNA KNOW!

POS!

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
I recently supported a manufactor that advertises on this board. Professional dispensing systems, buy the 3 gallon. You will like.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
do either of you two mOnkEy bUtts not getting life out of the Multi batteries keep them on the cigar port charger ALL the time when not in use??

..L.T.A.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
vincent said:
I recently supported a manufactor that advertises on this board. Professional dispensing systems, buy the 3 gallon. You will like.

Yeah, the keg sprayer peeps right?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I wonder if leaving my battery sprayer in the van during the hot summer has anything to do with it. It got 130 degrees in there.

And even if it was plugged in it wouldn't matter.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Jimmy L said:
I wonder if leaving my battery sprayer in the van during the hot summer has anything to do with it. It got 130 degrees in there.

probably not.
It's cold that fck's 'em up most if they're not CONTINUALLY on the charger

"And even if it was plugged in "

which suggests to me you don't ALWAYS have it plugged in when not on the job in use .
You should get a good year and half to two years of daily use IF you keep the damn thing plugged in ALL-DE-TIME, day and night when not in use..

That was my average (couple years) when we used one daily for YEARS

..L.T.A.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I have a Omni
I changed the pump, little more output ~$130, and changed the battery, $40 also with more capacity.
What else is there to change? I hook it up to a car battery smart charger to trickle charge it and good to go.

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
got 2 multis battery type
replaced one pump and 1 battery so far
i like but mainly use for sg maybe some tile jobs

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom