Encap Cleaning Comercial Carpet*****Whats Your Style?

Name
Ezra Clark
I do not have any encap equipment now, I do have a 360i, can you bonnet with the brush attachment? Anyway, what is your favored tool for encapping? Cimex, CRB whith Sprayer, Pad, or any others. Why?

:rockon:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Cimex, it's built like a tank, few if ever problems with the machines. The planetary rotation of the pads give you incredible cleaning results even on heavily soiled carpets.

DSCN0660_zps7a592b9d.jpg

Reactions: Mr Clean Carpet

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
Cimex wins again, I did a little commercial office in a warehouse job today, 1000 f2, 1hr 20min, $264.

This video was my first with the cimex

[video=youtube_share;Fao-tSp0fDA]http://youtu.be/Fao-tSp0fDA[/video]

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Clean Carpet
Name
Ezra Clark
Those seem like some pretty good prices, the old ball and chain works at an office and had her get some quotes. 2000 sqft and moving 6-8 displays, The highest was about $260 hwe (which I thought was about right), one was $140 endcap, and the low baller hwe $130. Ouch! I hwe it for $150 since it was her work, but the back was a little sore after that one (was the very first job I did) Took me alone 2 hrs from pulling up to driving off. I don't know how much commercial work i'll get but, i'm not gonna be the low baller.

Name
Fred H
I do not have any encap equipment now, I do have a 360i, can you bonnet with the brush attachment? Anyway, what is your favored tool for encapping? Cimex, CRB whith Sprayer, Pad, or any others. Why?

You would not use the brush head to drive a bonnet with the 360.Here is a picture from the rotovac website of their bonnet and pad driving head. I have used one for the last few years and it works great.I stopped carrying my 175 with me all the time once I got this. They sell bonnets and pads also.http://carpet-cleaning-equipment.net/360i-heads-pads.shtml
View attachment 559

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom