Encap Store

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Just want to give a quick testimonial for Jeremy,

The case of snake oil I ordered went to my old address; where a neighbor got in to it and STOLE a gallon out of it (Who the hell does this?)
So after telling Jeremy about this, he Immediately sends me the missing gallon on HIS dime.
I love my snake oil!
/Testimonial

BTW, this was a GATED community with a bunch of yuppy white people and their SPOILED, VIOLENT Teenagers.
We had windows/mirrors on our cars busted out, our 10 yr olds bike and toys throne in a ditch, harassed my wife...

We are now back living in a blue collar neighborhood, the neighbors and their children are polite and respectful.
/Rant

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Thanks the press Ashley but I didn't do anything but what I would hope for if it was my order...

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i agree, encapstore.com is my fav supply site...all-in-one shopping.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..

Thanks for trusting me with your business fellas.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
AshleyMckendree said:
Just want to give a quick testimonial for Jeremy,

The case of snake oil I ordered went to my old address; where a neighbor got in to it and STOLE a gallon out of it (Who the hell does this?)
So after telling Jeremy about this, he Immediately sends me the missing gallon on HIS dime.
I love my snake oil!
/Testimonial

BTW, this was a GATED community with a bunch of yuppy white people and their SPOILED, VIOLENT Teenagers.
We had windows/mirrors on our cars busted out, our 10 yr olds bike and toys throne in a ditch, harassed my wife...

We are now back living in a blue collar neighborhood, the neighbors and their children are polite and respectful.
/Rant

I work in one gated guarded community where the wife hached to death her husband then stabbed him 57 times. Talk about PMS. She went to work the next morning as a teacher then went to HD to get some cleaning supplies for her mess. It always cracks me up they want to keep out the bad guys.

hatchet.jpg

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I wish my blue collar neighbors were like yours.

I went there to order some stuff the other but the site wanted me to create an account. Would like to have a guest check out. Nothing against the site, I hate creating accounts.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Good idea, Steve! I'll get in touch with Andrechelle about that. In the mean time it's pretty painless to sign up. Just remember your login information and you'll only have to do it once...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom