Encap to the bank

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Today I cleaned 2095 sqft of office carpet. I charged $460 and used 8 oz of Angry lemon encap mixed at 2 oz per gallon for a materials cost of $3.44. Completed the job in 1.5 hrs. Used the TOPS spotter on some stains. Worked titty pink.

It was a good Saturday

I have a $4000 job starting Monday. Encap all the way.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
nah, they had poly frame pistols

but knowing "some" folks will by anything if presented right, I sold them an "anti-theft" container to store their pea-shooters

told them to put in the closet and no respectable smash 'n grab punk would go near it

Only 19.95

1615692781820.png

..L.T.A.

Name
Jeff T
I’ve found I don’t like the smell of the tops encap juice at all...
My go-to has been DS-2.
I’m willing to try encapuclean green...
Jeff, what is it about the product you like better?
@jeffexe
Is it a film former, or a crystal former?

jeffexe

Name
jeff
I am just messing with Mr. Hayes. I have used many bottles of the DS2 and Encapuclean Green over the years. Cimex work in senior hallways mostly. Jim Pemberton sold me my first bottle of encapuclean and a cimex when we really did not know what it was. The Encapuclean Green was a huge improvement. It smells amazing , in my opinion, and dries quickly without the need for alcohol.
I tried the DS2 just because I like to know products. I loved the original smell of Tee Tree oil but then they switched to lemon grass which is ok. Both products are exceptional cleaners and I am sure you would like either one. The Encapuclean green foams less in the cimex which I prefer. As far as MSDS sheets, they are both very safe to use which is one of my priorities in purchasing products. Encapuclean green works great and smells better on upholstery too. BONUS
Plus, I like purchasing from Jim. He is honest and a full of great tid bits of useful information.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Angry Lemon really rocks it. Not over powering, mixes at 1-2 oz per gallon, and has amazing results on carpets i would never through encap could clean. DS2 is my regular go to.

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Angry Lemon really rocks it. Not over powering, mixes at 1-2 oz per gallon, and has amazing results on carpets i would never through encap could clean. DS2 is my regular go to.
I hear a lot about angry lemon and others from the encap store. Are these true encap products? Do you like them better than releasit or other encaps?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom