Encap to the bank

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I hear a lot about angry lemon and others from the encap store. Are these true encap products? Do you like them better than releasit or other encaps?
Yes. I like it better and this is why. The mixing ratio is awesome, it works on the toughest carpets. Do I use it on every encap job? No I don’t. Angry Lemon is a high pH cleaner so i bust it out on the fun jobs. DS2 has never let me down either and is my go-to for normal encap.

I’ve used a bunch of others but usually turn off to them when the dilutions get stupid or if it gets clumpy.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Condog

Name
Tony
PCP has always gotten compliments from my customers.
Then again, I've gotten compliments on the Betco encap that Jimmy recommended too.

Reactions: Mikey P

SteamwayPro

Supportive Member
Name
George
Nothing cleans CGD better than DS2 !!!

Here is my Phoenix bought from Excellent Supply

Resized_20210220_132228 (1).jpg

Last edited:

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
so prevac and clean in 1 1/2 hours?
What , you don't believe? Nothing like cleaning clean carpet.
If you can get it .
Watching the short clip, can't see much difference in the areas gone over vs. the ones not yet scrubbed.

Good if you can get it!!!! and 2 bonnets for 2000+ sq. ft. !!!! WOW!! saving on laundering later!!!!

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Tech has come a long way with MF pads. It also helps to only clean clean carpet.

Look at it this way, a tan pad on the Cimex absorbs nothing, just scrubs the Encap juice in.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Tech has come a long way with MF pads. It also helps to only clean clean carpet.

Look at it this way, a tan pad on the Cimex absorbs nothing, just scrubs the Encap juice in.
On the condo hallways I am currently doing, I flip the pads when I replace the jug. 3 hallways per side. This is the 4th time I have encapped this building. Carpets are staying cleaner longer.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
On the condo hallways I am currently doing, I flip the pads when I replace the jug. 3 hallways per side. This is the 4th time I have encapped this building. Carpets are staying cleaner longer.
Thats about on Par with me. I used about 5 gallons of water total.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Thats about on Par with me. I used about 5 gallons of water total.
These hallways are aprox 500-600 sqft. I still have about a quarter jug left after 3 hallways. I bring 6 jugs with me. When they're gone, it's time to go home. I start the second building tomorrow. Should finish all the carpets. Now they want all the upholstery cleaned.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
These hallways are aprox 500-600 sqft. I still have about a quarter jug left after 3 hallways. I bring 6 jugs with me. When they're gone, it's time to go home. I start the second building tomorrow. Should finish all the carpets. Now they want all the upholstery cleaned.
I turned down a patio boat today. I hate cleaning boats. I don’t fit into small places well.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I thought I was gonna actually have to do a piss
job. 😬😡 By the time I got done with the black light, Carpet Replacement in the whole house. Thank God!

Rick J

Name
rick Jones

I have a few of the blue microfiber with strips and the light blue but mostly I have some bonnet Pro wool blends a bunch of glads from Ccs , now TOPS as well as a number of Iron Man from bonnet pro. I have a bunch of iron man 8" that I use under my stepson on stairs

Reactions: Nomad74

rick imby

Name
Rick
Sorry. I can offer you a bicycle, still in the box.
Funny I bought a bunch of bikes at 50% off wholesale 4 years ago and I could not get my son to sell them---Last year with the bike shortage I got full retail out of them. This year in the bicycle business is starting off crazy too. My son's shop is still setting sales records. The Four busiest months in the 40 year history of the shop were last year. The 1400 stimulus checks are being used to buy bikes...

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Funny I bought a bunch of bikes at 50% off wholesale 4 years ago and I could not get my son to sell them---Last year with the bike shortage I got full retail out of them. This year in the bicycle business is starting off crazy too. My son's shop is still setting sales records. The Four busiest months in the 40 year history of the shop were last year. The 1400 stimulus checks are being used to buy bikes...
Dang, you were the one guy I thought I could get to buy it, lol. I guess I'll need to unbox it and ride it now.

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Bikes, and guns!!!! LOL!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Is angry lemon a film former or crystallizer?

But regardless it costs too much to ship. ($60 gallon)

I will stick with Betco's FiberCap MP at around $28 a gallon and get it local.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Is angry lemon a film former or crystallizer?

But regardless it costs too much to ship. ($60 gallon)

I will stick with Betco's FiberCap MP at around $28 a gallon and get it local.
It's a crystallizer from what I can see. It makes an interesting little plastic glob at the bottom of my measuring cup if I let it dry. I use it because it works and I like the 1oz per gallon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom