encapping a restraunt?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I was wondering how effective it would be to try and cimex a bbq restraunt that i clean once a month. I have encapped a car dealership that was just as greasy with good results. I was thinking of pre spraying with some hot knife giving a little dwell time then encapping with hot knife. I saw the thread on here with the guy that encapped a seafood resty and it looked pretty good. there are some traffic areas I dont think will look nice doing hwe alone , have even tried post padding after hwe

Ive gotten similar results as Jermey on restaurants, but it kills my pads and took way to many of them to do even a small place (them pads arn't cheap), So I gave it up.

BTW, nice work Jermey :) Did you use snake oil on that job?

lance

Good video Jeremy. The dirty pad shows how much it can pick up and also why HWE can help before padding.

I think that if encap works then it will work better the cleaner the carpet is. The zipper wand is going to make doing restaurants and commercial easier and faster. Then if you OP after that, you will still pick up dirt on the pads but not as much as without HWE.

HWE and OP are a great combination together. Heck, even HWE and a cimex for encap would work too.

How many pads do you think you used on that restaurant in the video? And how long did it take to clean?

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Of course that was Snake Oil... :lol: Anyway, 2 Tuways and about 20 or so Gladiators &/or Snake Skins per location is about average... We do 3 or 4 locations a night every 4 weeks in those restaurants. They've been going just shy of 2 years with having a wand on them. They all still clean up great, hold up well and the check clears every time... lol

Next week I'll have a video for the new Eco-Cap. It's a green version of Snake Oil that deodorizes even better. It's actually a fairly impressive product (It's still too early to say it's ^%#% Awesome...) especially considering there is no butyl or VOCs. This stuff has retard strength... lol You can take a quart of this product and put it in a gallon jug and fill it with water and you'd have a gallon of 8 oz per gallon concentrate.

I did 1/2 of 2 locations with it last month and it cleaned rather well 4 oz per gallon was overkill... The carpet looked great after 2 weeks (as it should). I'll be re-checking the resoil rates next week when I go in to clean again. Assuming all is well I think we'll have another winner... Very strong chemistry even a tree hugger can use AND feel good about using.

In fact, I think I'll use this exclusively as my residential VLM solution... Assuming the testing goes well... This time we'll do some side by sides with competing products rest assured that if it isn't better than the competitions product in terms of effectiveness & economy of dilution it will never go to market...

Again, concentration is the key here. Saves shipping water, reduces packaging materials, keeps your usage cost low and just plain works. 2oz to a qt makes a "better than decent" spotter but 3oz to a qt seems to be the sweet spot... Anywho, be the first kid on your block to try it... Probably be available in late May or early June. In the mean time get some Snake Oil... You won't regret it.

green guy

Junior use an enzyme rinse with a 2 or 3 Bridgepoints endzone is good for you. Then encapfor 3 months. Due quarterly extractions as I mentioned and your results will be superb. Or use a rinse with encap in it great anti wick solution

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom