Encapping office chairs

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I've done plenty of upholstery but no office chairs that I can remember.

Works like a charm in my opinion.

Spray it down and OP it up.

stairtool.jpg

John Watson

My Helen and I have done hundreds. does a great job. We used the angle grinder we fitted with a velcro pad we got from John G and used the beige pad from Excelant Supply.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I do it all the time and if there aren't very many I spray it on with my multisprayer and either use a hand bonnet or a rolled up towel.

Use any shampoo that you can buy local because toss aside the internet cult marketing because there ain't a whole lot of difference in any of the juices.

Name
Danny Strickland
i have a Von Schrader Esprite for sale that does wonders on office chairs.

the agle grinder/drill slings alot of shampoo around, so be prepared!

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
Stiff hand brush..... pump-up full of encap juice.... and go.

I've done over 1000 chairs this year. I'd still be doing it if I was extracting it.

Jay_wat

Supportive Member
Name
Jay Watson
mariyonaclark said:
Most offices need chair cleaning, Is there any special service will be there for providing the chairs cleaning, What is the amount will be charge for this service ? In market, Many latest equipments are available for chairs cleaning. Please produce some more attachments about the topic for view detail information.

find Eames Lounge Chair Reproduction

Eames office chair Replica

I've seen Jimmy naked damn,,,they invaded my home state now!!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Ross Buettner said:
Stiff hand brush..... pump-up full of encap juice.... and go.

I've done over 1000 chairs this year. I'd still be doing it if I was extracting it.

In production, using HWE an office chair seat only would take 1 guy with an assistant- 30-40 seconds tops, if seat and back maybe 40-60 seconds. Working an hour or 2 with short breaks or switching roles with assistant 1000 chairs would take 8.33-16.67 hours. Price accordingly based on soil condition, ease of access and seat only vs S & B.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom