EncapStore.com - UPDATED

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
[center:2fm46crl]Free Shipping on Snake Oil & Magic Bullet[/center:2fm46crl]

[center:2fm46crl]That's right, free shipping on any case of Snake Oil or Magic Bullet Spotter ordered on Encap Store.com between now and the 15th of March. [/center:2fm46crl]

GOT A FAVORITE PRODUCT ALREADY? Ya know what.... I'm feeling froggy... Up to $25 frieght refund per case on any order of 2 cases or more (applies to any manufacturer's chemicals) & FREE SHIPPING on Snake Oil & Magic Bullet. Enjoy!

More Than Just Shampoo

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
Re: EncapStore.com

Rather than scour your website I will ask here... Does Snake Oil come in a version with oxidation of any sort? Oh and can I add peroxide if it doesn't?

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy

No, it isn't made in a peroxide version ut you can use up to 2 oz per gallon of 30 volume in a 1:64 or 4 oz at 1:32 without degrading the polymer too much. Also, sodium percarbonate is ok up to 3oz per gallon @ 1:32 or 1.5 oz @ 1:64. I hope that helps.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Ya know what.... I'm feeling froggy... Up to $25 frieght refund per case on any order of 2 cases or more (applies to any manufacturer's chemicals) & free shipping on Snake Oil & Magic Bullet. Enjoy!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey

Cool, do u actually ship from ur location now? Last time I ordered chems it came from the manufacturer and not u. But either way I guess it doesnt really matter

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy

Some things I ship, some I drop ship and sometimes it just depends how much you order. Unfortunately, I just don't have Jon Don's deep pockets to keep my shelves completely stocked with a pallet or two of everything under the sun just yet. Aside from cost space is a consideration as well... I had an offer in on a bigger house with a nice sized metal building on site that would have made things a bit better in that regard for my cleaning and retail biz but after I lost that account I had to retract my offer on the home... So if you get a box and it came from TEXAS chances are Cobb's actually shipped it but I handled the follow up and such. That said, the frieght is calculated as if it shipped from one location.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom