Encapsulation vs HWE

CJ-FL

Name
CK-FL
as has been mentioned, something is fishy

if their guys can get it looking good, why did they call you?

I cant tell from pic on my ph, it's not something as simple as a join with 2 different aged carpets?

Whats it look like from other side looking back?

This is a photo from the other angle

98CF61E2-CE40-478B-86C2-6B473AFA0096.jpeg

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Skip all of the supposed theories. Encap is a shampoo that leaves a light-reflecting residue on the carpet. The residue does not attract soil because Teflon has been added. There's no "crystalizing" and no soil removal except what is removed by pre-vacuuming and what happens to stick to the applicator.

It will absolutely make a carpet look cleaner though.

x2

I also agree that there is something being left out in the story you are being told here CJ. Relying on the intelligence and honesty of people who ask you to solve a problem like this makes everything you do afterward more difficult.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Angry Lemon is $55 a gallon!

Gebus!

Can you predict when these scampoos will reach $100 a gallon?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Chem makers can put any solution ratios they want on.

$55 !

All you VLM Klowns will believe in anything

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Chem makers can put any solution ratios they want on.

$55 !

All you VLM Klowns will believe in anything

I've done some research, and found a product just for you Jimmy.

It seems that your prairie grass root systems creates a type of soil known as "Mollisol", which was what your magnificent agricultural heritage is founded upon. There also seems to be a great deal of "Entisols", which are found in the sandier soil from your sand hill region.

You should purchase the latest Special Formulated Encapsulation Detergent, called "Mollisol-Entisol Plowshare". Its made just for the special soil found in the paradise state of Nebraska in which you live.

Its 101.00 per gallon, but you only need to use 1/8 of an ounce per gallon of water, so its a massive savings!

Name
Lee Stockwell
Do you have beach sand and backpack brush rollerless equipped janitors out there in Kentucky?
Poorly maintained carpets are ubiquitous.

However, as someone posted above, a good scrubbing and careful rinse/extract with a dev or zipper should not wick.

Wicking has not been our experience.

Don't yocum me you a$$

Name
Lee Stockwell
I've done some research, and found a product just for you Jimmy.

It seems that your prairie grass root systems creates a type of soil known as "Mollisol", which was what your magnificent agricultural heritage is founded upon. There also seems to be a great deal of "Entisols", which are found in the sandier soil from your sand hill region.

You should purchase the latest Special Formulated Encapsulation Detergent, called "Mollisol-Entisol Plowshare". Its made just for the special soil found in the paradise state of Nebraska in which you live.

Its 101.00 per gallon, but you only need to use 1/8 of an ounce per gallon of water, so its a massive savings!
Sounds like some of Bane's exclusive terms.😀

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom