Encapsulation vs HWE

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.

speaking of which...

Check your jets, I wonder if they're clogged. With only 6flow, you need no blockage. I've never had streaking on berber. That doesn't make any sense. I bet you looked cute buffing that carpet with those reusable diapers

Mikey P

Administrator
Check your jets, I wonder if they're clogged. With only 6flow, you need no blockage. I've never had streaking on berber. That doesn't make any sense. I bet you looked cute buffing that carpet with those reusable diapers

thats not "jet" streaking, its 12" wand streaking...

600 psi @ 6 flow and MEGA prespray

Mikey P

Administrator
You're missing the point Matt.

To fool yourself and your clients into to believing that neglected carpet can be cleaned in one visit is short sighted and damaging to your reputation in the not so long run

If you tell the client what it's going to take to get the best results (and the berber looked f'n AMAZING) and that a second , short, visit will be part of the process, they get it.

and yes you wick carpet, even with your 650, all the time and they either don't see it or don't want to call you back because you're so nice...

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Whose gonna get the last word? Anybody that’s been cleaning carpet for more 3 minutes knows that 99% of landlords ain’t gonna pay for multiple visits!! Don’t care what the process is. “Can you get me one more time”?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
You need to have a 100 mesh filter before your trigger valve. Get rid of the ones on the v-jets. The larger ones on t-jets are ok, easy to spin off and clean.
I do have that setup. when the trigger valve starts to wear out, that's when they start clogging up

Reactions: steve_64

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I do have that setup. when the trigger valve starts to wear out, that's when they start clogging up
I'm not sure what the trigger valve wearing out has to do with the jets clogging, unless an o-ring disintegrates. I use 4 1.5 vee jets on my Mach 12 and my Westpak @inch wand for a 6 flow and have very few problems. When i first got the Mach 12, it had those tiny filter check valves on the jets. They were a major pita.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I'm not sure what the trigger valve wearing out has to do with the jets clogging, unless an o-ring disintegrates. I use 4 1.5 vee jets on my Mach 12 and my Westpak @inch wand for a 6 flow and have very few problems. When i first got the Mach 12, it had those tiny filter check valves on the jets. They were a major pita.
When the O-rings deteriorate they will plug
Up jets quick and in a hurry...
Most of my jet plug ups WERE little pieces
Of O-ring..

Reactions: Cleanworks
Name
Lee Stockwell
A filter would need to be downstream of the trigger valve to catch debris from valve wear. Typically filters are placed upstream of the valve.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
When the O-rings deteriorate they will plug
Up jets quick and in a hurry...
Most of my jet plug ups WERE little pieces
Of O-ring..
Thats one of the reasons that i remove those little check valve filters. When o-rings start going bad, your wand will drip and force to put in a rebuild kit. Hopefully you do it before they start disintegrating.

Reactions: steve_64

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
flush sol line before hooking to wand .
Store in the van with wand head/jets up
and you'll get 700-1000 hours before a jet fouls

side note, you're an idiot if you blow 600psi on berbers or low loop com
and if on the trigger on the forward stroke, you're an even bigger idiot.

I can help cure ignorance
but can't make the blind see

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
flush sol line before hooking to wand .
Store in the van with wand head/jets up
and you'll get 700-1000 hours before a jet fouls

side note, you're an idiot if you blow 600psi on berbers or low loop com
and if on the trigger on the forward stroke, you're an even bigger idiot.

I can help cure ignorance
but can't make the blind see

..L.T.A.

Ignorance pure ignorance..

What's showing harder right now, your mullet or you're not giving a shit about really removing soil

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Ignorance pure ignorance..

Let's know what's showing harder right now your mullet or you're not giving a shit about really removing soil

yeah sure, Mike

slow the triggered back stroke down ...to a crawl when needed.
Carpets need flushed , not pressure washed

"but by-golly gee-wiz, we been doing it that wrong way for 40 years "

That's OK, it's made guys like RickyGee rich and famous

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom