Encapsulation vs HWE

Mikey P

Administrator
Popped right up on my feed..

Name
Lee Stockwell
1995 all over again. Everybody having trouble cleaning olefin berber, oh my!

"you HAVE to dry clean it" claimed a schmuck operation in Hotlanta for several years before he folded.

Meanwhile, in the real world, most competent cleaners have figured it out, without wicking or falling chunks of sky.

Mikey P

Administrator
Good ******* Lord Almighty you people..

Since it's beyond you the watcher video or even remotely pay attention here's the gist of it It's a 38-year-old carpet that's probably never been cleaned heavily heavily impacted with dry soil could I have under cleaned it and done the 300 PSI backstroke only and made them happy sure but because I'm visiting the house three times I chose to blast the shit out of it with a ton of pre-spray and 600 psi and go over and over and over it removing soil which all you knuckleheads say hot water extraction is the best way to remove soil correct Knowing that it would streak out and that I would whip out my favorite dry humping Phoenix machine which I haven't had a chance to use lately cuz commercial work is in the pits nationwide and create an ecstatic customer with a 38-year-old now looks like it's about 6 months old or cuz I just left it dingy with no streaks like you morons would have

Mikey P

Administrator
Oh shut up.

You 7 percenters who don't do multiple service, multiple visit residential projects are completely unaware of the opportunities that arise from these situations.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Of course I return if needed, and point out the "satisfaction guaranteed" on every invoice. Still most come clean the first trip.

After a while you "know" the ones that may be a problem, so we TELL them we will be happy to return.

I remember showing one customer, after pulling up a large corner of an affected room, the nasty black and brown (sounds racist?) spots on the pad and floor.

That pad needed replaced, and the floor cleaned and sealed. Most won't go that route.

Name
Jeff T
Well.... this 7% er changer to RO water 4 years ago, NEVER HAD A CALL BACK FOR WICKING, AND, I’ve only recently cleaned all the filters in the van, and wands.... guess what?
PURE WATER NOT ONLY CLEANS BETTER, BUT NEVER AN ISSUE WITH ANY OF THE BULL SHIT STATED ABOVE.....
But what do I know, I’m only a rookie making 285K a year😀😀😀😀

Name
Jeff T
Oh gawd, a Pure Water Profit is among us...
Yup, I drank the cool aid....
AND IT WAS GOOD!!!!
Well, that, an over spun 47 blower (550 rpms over), 2 1/2 inch vac hose.
Just one question though? When any of you guys ‘nuke’ a carpet (adding extra prespray, adding tile cleaner, exactly how many scoops are we talking?....
Me, regular: 2-3 scoops
Nuclear: 5 scoops..

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Yup, I drank the cool aid....
AND IT WAS GOOD!!!!
Well, that, an over spun 47 blower (550 rpms over), 2 1/2 inch vac hose.
Just one question though? When any of you guys ‘nuke’ a carpet (adding extra prespray, adding tile cleaner, exactly how many scoops are we talking?....
Me, regular: 2-3 scoops
Nuclear: 5 scoops..

adding to an 8 to 1 HF?

steve_64

Indeed I am..

In the valley filled with near-do wells,no shows, no skills and no passions It's a wonderful place to be..

What's your residential average Mr Carpet Cleaner?
My residential is in the tank. It was never more than half neither. You got me there.
I'm losing more interest as time goes on unfortunately.
I'm kinda liking the janitorial gig more and more.

Reactions: Mikey P and Jimmy L

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom