End of the Zipper tour?

sam gm

I noticed that right away how balanced it looked. Its a great tool man, I;ll be callin you.

Thanks.

Name
jack zerkie
I have all the toys because I want them RX 20, roatry dri machine. roto vac never use it and now a zipper jr. I used it today for a small empty 4500 sq ft. really worked great. I like not having a elect. power cord keeps it simple like me.
I like the Z on the Zipper same same as my last name the unit is total quality and will last a long time . jack z.

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
Dave Yoakum said:
Isn't HWE on commercial going the way of the Yellow pages?

I very rarely use HWE on commercial anymore and I do more commercial than ever.

Kind of like improving the buggy whip.

I'm with Doc's response. Almost all new commercial accounts are extracted. But the kicker here is more money.

I have a government janitorial account (the carpet and VCT maintenance are built into the yearly cost). We did one extraction per year, and had local competition do it 3 other times after.

Competition was offering HWE at 645.00 per visit. When I seen the competitor's van inside I was puzzled. After asking the contact why on earth they'd get someone else she just shrugged.

I offered her a low moisture (caps) job for 450.00, and told her this method was much better as far as maintaining. She tried us out, kicked out the competitor, and spread the word to other agencies within the city.

We went from one "included" extraction to getting several new accounts. Use the encaps as an upsell like anything else. Offer it for less, and people think they are getting a deal :)

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Eric, I hope I am still on the list i'd love to try it.

Ross, I don't bid on county, state or government jobs any more but I still get the bid applications. they did then and do now, at least here, require all cleaning to be done with hwe. they also specific the type of machine that has to be used as far as heat output and cleaning distance.

gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom