ESTEAM Liquid CBS

Mikey P

Administrator
unnamed (2).jpg

unnamed (3).jpg

Tell Us What You Think!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Esteam Solutions

unnamed (4).jpg
Esteam's professional carpet cleaning detergent products feature cutting edge cleaning technology formulations, providing cleaning professionals with products that deliver superior results in the field.

Learn More

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Portable Extractors

unnamed (5).jpg
Esteam Cleaning Systems manufactures two lines of portable extractors that were developed to clean carpets better than any other portable on the market.
The Ninja Classic's and the E-Machines are reliable and durable extractors that get the job done. Take a look at each line carefully, and see how they can help your business become more efficient.

Learn More

Esteam Cleaning Systems| Cleanco Truckmounts| 1-800-653-8338| Website

Name
Jeff T
IT STINKS..... smells like dirt and chemicals..... lots of guys around here use it.... I avoid it like the plague.....

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Does have a strong odor but mainly notice it in your truck. Diluted,coming out of the wand, you barely notice it. Powerful emulsifier, not too much foam at the right dilution. Not my favorite product but definitely will get the job done.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Flex ICE stinks like old women’s feet. I do like the Flex Fire. It smells like Watermelon. Even though watermelon is disgusting as old women’s feet.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
IT STINKS..... smells like dirt and chemicals..... lots of guys around here use it.... I avoid it like the plague.....

for every action there is an equal but opposite reaction,,,,,,
for every bad smell there is a smell that will conteract that smell.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom