Even Stanley is offering encapsulation now

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas

ENCAPSULATION CARPET CLEANING​

As your carpet cleaning professionals for over 75 years, we understand the importance of keeping your business clean for customers and staff alike.
To supplement our deep cleaning services and ensure your business remains clean longer, Stanley Steemer is now proud to provide encapsulation carpet cleaning services.
This low-moisture cleaning service offers a commercial cleaning option that uses up to 98% less water than our hot water extraction method, drastically reducing dry time so you can return to business as usual faster.
Stay cleaner longer with a professional encapsulation cleaning by Stanley Steemer, the leaders in clean since 1947. Schedule a free estimate today!
  1. Our team begins every encapsulation cleaning with a proper and thorough preinspection. We look for missing carpet fibers, delamination (or separation of the carpet from its backing), loose seams, fraying, unraveling fibers, and any other potential issues
  2. Next, we vacuum the entire surface using commercial-grade vacuum cleaners to remove any loose dirt, debris, and other soils
  3. Once the area has been thoroughly vacuumed, technicians apply our encapsulant cleaner using power sprayers, applying cleaner to all areas needing cleaned. Polymers surround the dirt and soils on the carpet fibers to crystallize and loosen them for simple removal
  4. Then, we operate a counter rotating brush or CRB machine across the carpet to dislodge the encapsulated dirt and debris from deep within the fibers
  5. Once all the encapsulated dirt and debris has been removed, the floor is spot cleaned by vacuum to remove any resulting shedding or fuzz

• Love
Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
"just" CRB'ing?

oh boy!

I sold 15 CRB's to a SS around Xmas and they continue to order gears and brushes from me, I'm positive the units are not being used for VLM work.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I did another Commercial VLM job this weekend.
My son and the customer were impressed with the results. They both were very Skeptical beforehand.
I wish I had taken before and after pictures :hopeless:
I guess I wasn't expecting such great results either.

Mikey P

Administrator
I did another Commercial VLM job this weekend.
My son and the customer were impressed with the results. They both were very Skeptical beforehand.
I wish I had taken before and after pictures :hopeless:
I guess I wasn't expecting such great results either.

A year from now or maybe another dozen jobs, youll look for every reason to not steam clean a commercial carpet

they live

Name
Steve
A year from now or maybe another dozen jobs, youll look for every reason to not steam clean a commercial carpet
Where did the dirt go?
I have buffed a lot of carpet but none in about 5 years.
I don't even prescrub anymore.

But you are probably right about John.

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
For those of us who are follically challenged, and who keep that hair that remains short enough to not show the contrast, a damp wash cloth does just fine.

I feel targeted ....:biggrin:

Jim join the club…you’ll look 10 yrs younger and the babes will want to sign up to your classes just to be around you.

My own answer would be YES! Wash cloth works fine since my follicles are groomed every morning with my remington balder pro.

IMG_5644.jpeg

Rick J

Name
rick Jones

As your carpet cleaning professionals for over 75 years, we understand the importance of keeping your business clean for customers and staff alike.
To supplement our deep cleaning services and ensure your business remains clean longer, Stanley Steemer is now proud to provide encapsulation carpet cleaning services.
This low-moisture cleaning service offers a commercial cleaning option that uses up to 98% less water than our hot water extraction method, drastically reducing dry time so you can return to business as usual faster.
Stay cleaner longer with a professional encapsulation cleaning by Stanley Steemer, the leaders in clean since 1947. Schedule a free estimate today!
  1. Our team begins every encapsulation cleaning with a proper and thorough preinspection. We look for missing carpet fibers, delamination (or separation of the carpet from its backing), loose seams, fraying, unraveling fibers, and any other potential issues
  2. Next, we vacuum the entire surface using commercial-grade vacuum cleaners to remove any loose dirt, debris, and other soils
  3. Once the area has been thoroughly vacuumed, technicians apply our encapsulant cleaner using power sprayers, applying cleaner to all areas needing cleaned. Polymers surround the dirt and soils on the carpet fibers to crystallize and loosen them for simple removal
  4. Then, we operate a counter rotating brush or CRB machine across the carpet to dislodge the encapsulated dirt and debris from deep within the fibers
  5. Once all the encapsulated dirt and debris has been removed, the floor is spot cleaned by vacuum to remove any resulting shedding or fuzz
is corp pushing it, is it by individual location?
wasn't there one who posted here a while back, in Florida?
(Rick, His site?)

markco

Name
mark haynes

If they're not using the Cimex I feel like I still have the edge on them!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
But we all know it doesn't encapsulate anything.
Leaves a dry residue that in theory is supposed to be able to vacuum out.
But it's all smoke and mirrors.......propaganda

Reactions: Rob Grady
Name
Jeff T
Would you just spray your hair and not agitate it, and call it good?
Not true. Encapsulation works if you follow the steps.
1: vacuum the area very well with a quality, roller brush vacuum , clean air path, new bag.
2: use appropriate application method; Cimex, or O.P.
3: in soiled areas, spray spotter strength encapsulation product, allow to dwell.
4: run machine while applying product
5: allow to dry
6: post vacuum after it’s dry W/ quality vacuum, slow passes.

I was a dedicated HWE guy, and have used the VLM method on numerous commercial settings.

As a Matter of Fact, I own 2 Cimex’s, one OP, and an old General variable speed 175.

We also have 2 HWE units.

I prefer to use VLM.

It works very well when all the steps are done correctly…

Last edited:
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Ever-Fresh

Name
Jeff Paton
Not true. Encapsulation works if you follow the steps.
1: vacuum the area very well with a quality, roller brush vacuum , clean air path, new bag.
2: use appropriate application method; Cimex, or O.P.
3: in soiled areas, spray spotter strength encapsulation product, allow to dwell.
4: run machine while applying product
5: allow to dry
6: post vacuum after it’s dry W/ quality vacuum, slow passes.

I was a dedicated HWE guy, and have used the VLM method on numerous commercial settings.

As a Matter of Fact, I own 2 Cimex’s, one OP, and an old General variable speed 175.

We also have 2 HWE units.

I prefer to use VLM.

It works very well when all the steps are done correctly…
Your rebuttal was against HWE not agitating.

Back
Top Bottom