Even the HOSS could not get it all out..

Mikey P

Administrator
no pics, sorry they were there watching the whole time.
YOu've all been there.

House way out in the mountains, dirt driveway, 5 dogs and not one under 80 pounds, two kids, construction working hubby and three years since we were there last.

Nylon Berber and fully impacted. Fully.

Pre vac, heavy pre sprayng of SnG.

and no matter how many passes of the HOSS I gave it the water through the site tube was brown as can be.

I got to the point where the glue was gonna give and delamination was gonna occur so I closed the curtain.

They under stood.

Some home owners don't expect it all to come out or a miracle but we all have met plenty of clueless twits who think that no matter how 'f'd up for .25 a foot it's going to be just like new.

Just wonderin' what verbiage you all use to tell them you just can't get it all out.

(some of you newbs or old goobers still think YOUR ARE GETTING IT ALL OUT, that's the scary part)

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
It would have come totally clean if you weren't such a cheapskate and paid my full rate of .35 per sf.

Don't bother calling me again either! You've been blacklisted.

Have a nice day :-)

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Your problem is..........slop n gobble.. get a real ps. A company that spends a lot of money on real chemist and testing. Nothing against judson...but.... other companies put a lot more science and chemistry into a product... may work for u. It didn't even come close to working for me..and I'm one who calls the manufacturer about every little thing.. ask dee dee I get on her nerves.lol

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
how much dwell time did you give the sng, did you scrub with a brush or pad befor you cleaned or where you in a hurry to get your tofu and bird seed lunch

this is why your not ****** #1 anymore. sounds like your coming down to my level

Mikey P

Administrator
Joey if you think any prespray could lead to the deviation of basic physics perhaps its time for you to remover your cranium from your rectom.

A carpet like this may come cleaner in a wash pit assuming the latex holds but water and flow wood be the cause and not a "prespray"...

Poor Dee Dee is right.

mcatt

Name
Mike
Mikey it's clear you know what your doing and sometimes people have just deferred maintanence to long and deserve what they get. Can't smoke all your life and wonder why you got ling cancer!

Reactions: Mikey P

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Every good cleaner thinks they can do better than the next man.. even if we can't we still think that!

Name
Yohance
if they took care of the carpets it will have a better result. i always explain before i get started especially on a bad one, also do a test area so i dont waste my time and hearing their wining when im done and they thought it will look brand new again

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
I say something like "tell me what you're hoping for here" and if they say the last guy got it looking brand new or some other ridiculous comment I say something like "that was a long time ago" Or "how old was the carpet then" I also make sure to tell them my guarantee does not apply to carpet that is in "this condition." If I can't get them to the right level of expectation I will walk.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
"The more often it gets cleaned the better it will look. But for now I think we did real good"

Most people don't have a sight tube and don't know what they're picking up or leaving behind. I did one last week that the lady told me no need to go to a corner of the room because it was clean (and looked cleaned). The rx pulled up brown then light brown for about a minute. Finally just left it. I usually don't mention anything when I can't get it all out though.

Albert

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Maybe something like this?

"When encountering carpet with extremely heavy soil load we are going to be limited by what our equipment is capable of safely removing in one cleaning. To continue to clean could possibly damage the carpet fibers and backing construction. It would be better to allow the carpet to dry and if a second cleaning is in order schedule another appointment at that time.
This second cleaning will be discounted slightly as some processes will not be necessary, plus no furniture should need to be moved either. "

Mikey P

Administrator
Maybe something like this?

"When encountering carpet with extremely heavy soil load we are going to be limited by what our equipment is capable of safely removing in one cleaning. To continue to clean could possibly damage the carpet fibers and backing construction. It would be better to allow the carpet to dry and if a second cleaning is in order schedule another appointment at that time.
This second cleaning will be discounted slightly as some processes will not be necessary, plus no furniture should need to be moved either. "

eggsolent!

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Your problem is..........slop n gobble.. get a real ps. A company that spends a lot of money on real chemist and testing. Nothing against judson...but.... other companies put a lot more science and chemistry into a product... may work for u. It didn't even come close to working for me..and I'm one who calls the manufacturer about every little thing.. ask dee dee I get on her nerves.lol

Yeah, We should buy crap from Magic Wand that doesn't do squat :oldrolleyes:

No offence to MW, I LOVE that company. I Just find their chems to be of no better use than plain hard water.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Yeah, We should buy crap from Magic Wand that doesn't do squat :oldrolleyes:

No offence to MW, I LOVE that company. I Just find their chems to be of no better use than plain hard water.

much like every place.....some work some dont......oxyblaster is good......their Atomic encap stuff.....ehhhh not so much.....magic potion is pretty good

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
much like every place.....some work some dont......oxyblaster is good......their Atomic encap stuff.....ehhhh not so much.....magic potion is pretty good

Magic Potion is just straight sodium tripolyphosphate, you can buy it at Chemistrystore.com for less than half the price, Same with OxyBlaster, its just a straight powdered peroxided (or something similar), no chemical engineering... just repackaged chemical.
Those are the only two things they sell that work, because they didnt make it :)

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
I agree Doc. Same as if you don't change your oil on time, one change is not going to make up for 4 misses.

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
"It's only New Once...Mam"

Jim: That is perfect! I'm going to steal that quote and use it. maybe, coffee mugs, t-shirts,etc. amy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom