Everybody is at work but me I see.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I wasn't really talking about price Tim. I was talking about the amount of jobs. You can just as easily plug in your numbers into the equation, I am not busy with new customers ( I am getting a few) but repeats. My gripe is the last 2 days was 2 jobs and both took all day. I would have rather been going to different houses and building my database. I am more comfortable on the move.
Yesterday I was doing tie, area rugs, upholstery, drapes and had my cleaning crew in cleaning the house big bill but it took all day.

Today I did the Elks lodge and I always give them a discount but it was 1100 sq ft VCT and about 2000 sq ft of carpet and the place was gross. All the while the phone was ringing off the hook and I had the guys doing a big job in Marston mills.

You have more time to communicate with people who call, e-mail and your staff when you get a break every two hours

Bob Foster

If you want to see a community pulling together. This was Fargo last night.
5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RKxuaRcQhM5]

Rex Tyus

This week is spring break. Typically a slow week here for what ever reason. Actually had the start to a decent week scheduled then canceled due to extreme weather( we are under severe weather alerts as well as flooding). It picked a good week to rain :twisted: . Don't mind being slow so much this week. We do have a small restoration job going but other than that, next week spring cleaning should finally break loose. Anticipating big smiles.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
slow here too. of course 37 inches of snow in 2 weeks has a bit to do with it though!! :roll:

Bob Foster

you never know... just got a call to estimate a house full of wool w-w and area rugs in a nice end of town.

Chris A

Name
Chris
It's sunny and beautiful here, but I'm still here all day. BNI is today's highlight!

Rex Tyus

We have missed the worst of it so far today. But this next band of storms is gonna hurt. I am seriously thinking of moving to freaking Arizona. Maybe Nevada. :evil:

hogjowl

Idiot™
Rex:
I have only met one cleaner who lives out in the desert, and he has no ass, skinny legs and talks like Brad Fensterfocker on steriods.

You don't wanna move there.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I don't think Alabama is officially in tornado alley, but we have our fair share of storms. No tornados around me of late, but we sure have had our share of rain lately. It's storming now and we are under a tornado watch as I type this.

Rex Tyus

I can still here the tornado sirens I experienced when I lived in Greenville. Scared the hell out of me the first time.

Rex Tyus

We dodged another one. Rotational storm went south.

Whew!

Still liking the looks of a dry climate.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Gladly trade you for the snow that we have been getting lately!! 37 inches in two different storms in just 7 days apart!!! :shock: Supposed to get round 3 on Friday into Saturday with more than 10 more inches expected :shock: :shock: !!!!!! Think I will move south somewhere!!!

My brother-in-law and sister-in-law live in Lake City Fl. Was watching but looked like it went around them so far.

TimP

from what I've read the tornado is at sneads and I-10 about 10 min ago. Pretty bad looking storm for sure.

TimP

here is a picture from my front porch. And it has gotten worse since I took it about 4-5 min ago

IMG_3452.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom