exhaust manifold rattled off kohler engine

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I was buying some chemicals and getting some routine maintenance done on my white magic today. I mentioned to my guy the tm seemed to be unusualy loud. After a look inside the tm my guy said I bet your heat has been crappy lately too. I say whoa how did you know? My guy says maybe the exhaust manifol being completely disconnected from the kohler engine has somthing to do with the loss of heat and the reaon your tm sounds like a harley davidson lol. I couldnt believe the bolts simply rattled out. It sounds so quiet and smooth now. I know this was pretty air headed of me to over look but for as big of a clusterfu*k it is inside that white magic for him to pull off the diverter and manifold and create a new gasket and put it back together in under an hour is a mall miracle. If you are anywhere near st louis , James at carpet solutions/interlink in fenton is a guy to be in good with.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
i had the exhaust hose around the blower wear off and never noticed it had gotten louder. it happened slowly . once i pulled the blower to replace it i saw that it was completely gone. i was amazed at how quite it was.

gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom