Experts, what would you suggest???

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby
I've often turned to this forum for equipment and chemical knowledge. Many of you guys are "on the wand" so I value your opinions. I'm sure this topic's been beat to death but I'm lazy so here goes.

We are still using some Greenhorn wands and it's time to replace them. Our company is a multi-truck operation with employees caring for the wands, so let's assume titanium is out. An updated, sturdy and affordable wand with parts that are easily replaced would be in our sights. What say you??

Please highjack this thread with mountain bike and golf posts only.

FredC

Village Idiot
image1-6.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
I've often turned to this forum for equipment and chemical knowledge. Many of you guys are "on the wand" so I value your opinions. I'm sure this topic's been beat to death but I'm lazy so here goes.

We are still using some Greenhorn wands and it's time to replace them. Our company is a multi-truck operation with employees caring for the wands, so let's assume titanium is out. An updated, sturdy and affordable wand with parts that are easily replaced would be in our sights. What say you??

Please highjack this thread with mountain bike and golf posts only.

Reactions: Joe Appleby

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Really happy with my Dev wands. I have a 2" 14" head, and a 1.5" w/12" head. Toms is making me a 1.5" w/14" head for the new van. It's nice and light and covers a lot of territory quickly and leaves great results behind.

Last edited:
F

FB7777

Really happy with my Dev wands. I have a 2" 14" head, and a 1.5" w/12" head. Toms is making me a 1.5" w/14" head for the new van. It's nice and light and covers a lot of territory quickly and leaves great results behind.
The next time you chat with him can you ask if he saw my text begging to purchase a wand and refurbish two Dev 14 inch wands ?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
If your techs are average height...I'd give them the sapphire 14". If they're tall like me 6'5" that wand is too short. The prochem titanium fits perfect. If They're smaller than average height or have small hands, the sapphire 12" is a really good wand

Reactions: Joe Appleby
F

FB7777

do you want to send the wands back or buy and install yourself?
Just the parts

It looks like an easy assembly

one of the wands valve stopped closing due to a broken spring and I was able to install a WP valve as a temp fix

Last edited by a moderator:
F

FB7777

So it looks like I want

the upper and lower solution lines
QD set
splitter
valve

and a new 14 in wand

Was curious about the build time for the wand , he must be busy and potentially supply constrained

I’ll just order online and see what happens

Reactions: bob vawter

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
So it looks like I want

the upper and lower solution lines
QD set
splitter
valve

and a new 14 in wand

Was curious about the build time for the wand , he must be busy and potentially supply constrained

I’ll just order online and see what happens
Jus send him a new wand I'm sure
He can afford it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom