EZ Truckmounts

bugadab said:
I guess I shouldn't have started telling the truth about Nick. I mean who am I to give that poor guy a hard time. I'm not the vic, nick is, right? Oh, if you think that trailer was cleaned up then I hate to see your rig. Trailer hasn't seen soap or water in 6 months except for rain. I've got nothing to hide and I mean nothing. Does anyone want to see pics of my underwear draw? Or maybe I could post some pics of my toilet bowl, both of those things are better than picks of an EZ. How do I know? Because I have all three, and two of them still work well.

Brent

Brent,
I think you're going to do just fine here on Mikeys Board. That is one of the most tactical, brilliant comebacks that I've seen on this board. When you're in the right and you know it, put your foot down and stand your ground and let the chips fall where they may. That's what I have to do.

00225.jpg

randy

Name
Randy
rjfdube said:
randy said:
bugadab said:
My post are for real. It took a very long time to get fed up enough to bash nick. I guess i'm to nice. should have done it long ago, but I had hope that some how It would all work out. Les you don't even have to drop to nicks leve,l trust me its very low, and if you put even the slightest hint of pride into what you sell you will not have a problem out of me. Oh I might get sued for saying this, guess nick will be getting a new 255k mortgage and a piece of crap carpet machine to boot, ha ha ha ha ha.

Brent

I don't think you need to worry much about getting sued. Telling the truth isn't illegal, defamation or actionable just because it pisses someone off. Nick has an extensive reputation that is only reinforced by the "caliber" of folks that defend him. Judson units are well made, and they will not hang you out to dry. I met a guy that has one of their units, it's close to TWENTY years old AND HE IS STILL MAKING MONEY WITH IT DAILY. Hard for anyone to criticize that track record, but apparently Nick does. That speaks volumes, and makes me believe everything Brent has posted in regard to his experience with EZ.

Rather harsh statement coming from someone that doesn't feel the need to properly fill out his profile so others can determine if he really knows what he is talking about.

:lol: :roll: :idea:

Ricky, I have been around long enough that most know me well. You are a "Ricky come lately" so we have never met. With respect to my profile I have filled it out twice and it keeps disappearing ( a joker maybe) . Frankly I don't really care if some asshole I have never met takes me serious or not. The bogus Dave Rampage poster has a profile, how serious does that make him. This whole profile thing is only a litmus test for the truly ignorant like you. Anyone can make up a bogus profile like this new "Dave Rampage" poster. If you think that is Dave you are dumber than you look. For your information Nick's Micky mouse club is made up of the same group group of assholes that defended Ken Harris as he defrauded this industry (yes I had dealings with him several times & he brags about ripping of Americans). You are about the last person to talk about whether someone knows what they are talking about after claiming your Recoil compares to a truck mount ( I owned a Recoil for years so I know you are full of shit on that).

Randy Royer

G

Randy sure can talk the talk - you sure you dont have a history of rippng folks off ??

Then heres Greenie , hes gonna talk about engineering , closest hes come to engineering or designing is doodling on a scratch pad and taking it to a machine shop ( or burning up the telephone lines to try to pick Les brains on anything technical.

Brent , there aint words to express the stupidity you have displayed on these threads. The smartest thing you can do is let Less fix your machine . And then keep his number on speed dial whenever you knock down a few cold ones and decide to do maintanance ala the sledge hammer.

C

Chris Sheldon

James Cooper said:
Randy sure can talk the talk - you sure you dont have a history of rippng folks off ??

Then heres Greenie , hes gonna talk about engineering , closest hes come to engineering or designing is doodling on a scratch pad and taking it to a machine shop ( or burning up the telephone lines to try to pick Les brains on anything technical.

Brent , there aint words to express the stupidity you have displayed on these threads. The smartest thing you can do is let Less fix your machine . And then keep his number on speed dial whenever you knock down a few cold ones and decide to do maintanance ala the sledge hammer.

James, you obviously know nothing about the engineering process. Most designs start with a simple, hand drawn sketch. If you only knew how many great ideas were born by someone sketching on a cocktail napkin, paper bag, envelope, etc...

Alot of times, an AutoCad tech will be given a physical part that was made from a rudimentary sketch, and then the tech will have to measure it and scale it so that he/she can turn it into a CAD rendering.

G

Chris Sheldon said:
[quote="James Cooper":y1c096w7]Randy sure can talk the talk - you sure you dont have a history of rippng folks off ??

James, you obviously know nothing about the engineering process. Most designs start with a simple, hand drawn sketch. If you only knew how many great ideas were born by someone sketching on a cocktail napkin, paper bag, envelope, etc...

Alot of times, an AutoCad tech will be given a physical part that was made from a rudimentary sketch, and then the tech will have to measure it and scale it so that he/she can turn it into a CAD rendering.[/quote:y1c096w7]

if drawing on a cocktail napkin make you an engineer , then wacking off with your favorite hand lotion must make you a ladies man .

C

Chris Sheldon

James Cooper said:
[quote="Chris Sheldon":2dqx1o5z][quote="James Cooper":2dqx1o5z]Randy sure can talk the talk - you sure you dont have a history of rippng folks off ??

Alot of times, an AutoCad tech will be given a physical part that was made from a rudimentary sketch, and then the tech will have to measure it and scale it so that he/she can turn it into a CAD rendering.[/quote:2dqx1o5z]

if drawing on a cocktail napkin make you an engineer , then wacking off with your favorite hand lotion must make you a ladies man .[/quote:2dqx1o5z]

Then the ladies must be all over you, James.

G

better to be a ladies man than a pretend engineer . only thing worse is someone that should know better ( you ) following someone that doesnt (guess who ) .

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
"if drawing on a cocktail napkin make you an engineer , then wacking off with your favorite hand lotion must make you a ladies man ."

You gotta admit, that was funny as hell. Cooper gets 10 bonus points for that line.

I wouldn't call Greenie an engineer, but more of a visionary. He has a gift for seeing the best way to do something...and he also has the ability to learn from others and adopt what works along with the patience to listen and realize the needs that are not being adequately met.

He also has the wisdom NOT to do the things he's not adequately trained or "tooled up" to do to the highest standards.

I'd rather have my doctor send me to a neurosurgeon for brain surgery than have him attempt it himself...the doctor knows what needs to be done, but he refers the actual work to those who can do it best.

That being said, he still can overcommit himself because he hates to tell anyone "no". And he spends WAY too much time on the phones...but being on his own now was done him some good and I think he's probably a better business person than he was a year or two ago.

Take care,
Lisa

C

Chris Sheldon

James Cooper said:
better to be a ladies man than a pretend engineer . only thing worse is someone that should know better ( you ) following someone that doesnt (guess who ) .

WTF are talking about, James? Who do I follow?

Bob Foster

We all notice that most people here are bright enough not to follow James.

And just so you know, I was the one that encouraged both Les and Greenie to get together and said to both of them that when they finally did meet there would be an "innovation explosion".

So are you saying Les shouldn't be following Greenie's lead? It was shortly after they met that Judson started putting out high flow as standard and became a stocking dealer for both Lisa and Jeff's stuff and Jeff became a Judson dealer.

Cooper you're really good at tearing shit down but what exactly have you done tha has been positive for this industry?

bugadab

I wish I had my camera on me today. Didn't have alot of time though. Pulled the ole dog out the trailer so I could use the trailer for something else and if I could have taken pics, oh what fuel for the fire that would have been. I will take some pics very soon and start a new post with them unless this one is still going. Machine is not at my house right now and I can't get to where it is just any ole time so it will probably be next week. In the trailer it looked bad, but kind of like a carpet cleaning machine because the hoses and other stuff that were around it. Out of the tailer it actually got laughed at by some guys that actually know machinery and welding and what a piece of total s**t they were looking at. I actually laughed because it is a joke.

I like most of you guys here very much, but some of you nick suckers must be going on regular trips to texas for more than just carpet cleaning stuff.

Brent

Name
I'm Rick James
bugadab said:
I wish I had my camera on me today. Didn't have alot of time though. Pulled the ole dog out the trailer so I could use the trailer for something else and if I could have taken pics, oh what fuel for the fire that would have been. I will take some pics very soon and start a new post with them unless this one is still going. Machine is not at my house right now and I can't get to where it is just any ole time so it will probably be next week. In the trailer it looked bad, but kind of like a carpet cleaning machine because the hoses and other stuff that were around it. Out of the tailer it actually got laughed at by some guys that actually know machinery and welding and what a piece of total s**t they were looking at. I actually laughed because it is a joke.

I like most of you guys here very much, but some of you nick suckers must be going on regular trips to texas for more than just carpet cleaning stuff.

Brent

Beat that dead horse.

G

bugadab said:

Brent

If everything was exactly like you say , that makes you the worlds biggest idiot and you dont deserve any of our help . The reality is you ragged the machine out and got exposed by folks that have a lot more experience than a part timer such as yourself.

Mike Draper

James Cooper said:
bugadab said:

Brent

If everything was exactly like you say , that makes you the worlds biggest idiot and you dont deserve any of our help . The reality is you ragged the machine out and got exposed by folks that have a lot more experience than a part timer such as yourself.
................................AND..........................the machine is the biggest POS Truckmount made. You forgot that part.

bugadab

cooper,

This ain't about asking for help. This is about exposure. I might have been a sucker, but what does that say about nick? Idiot? Your an idiot and a crook just like your daddy nick. At least I learned my lesson, what about you? What do you get for all your support? Gotta be something there, you get con a sucker kickback bonus? I bet you probably helped sell a couple ez ily will waste all your money and effort machines. Why don't you just disappear, nobody will notice your not backing your daddy anymore. After all these good people saying what they are saying I doubt your 2cents means very much to a prospect. I hope I am doing my part as well. As for a direct attack, you started it first. I don't get out of bed and leave it all messy, I make my bed, what about you? Your a slob and you know it. get on out a here you ole dog.

Brent

bugadab

Ez pickings got a lot of viewers. Alot more than most any other active post I see. If anyone wants to learn about what an EZ is all about I would suggest checking out that post. You will have your questions answered and be able to move on to a new machine to decide on because EZ is not the one for you, its absolutely not ez to get started with, not EZ to do maintenance on, and not EZ to do anything with but throw in a junk yard. If you don't have the money to buy anything else you should buy a portable and you will be WAY better off.

Brent

G

1 thing I can do is maintain my own machine . I can also build , rebuild , rewire, ect. , all of this without the benefit of a sledgehammer or a trust fund to fall backon.

I also dont dabble in carpet cleaning , I have been doing this for over 22 years . That gives me a whole lot of insight on what it takes to keep a machine running as well as the ability to recognize the signs of severe neglect from a rank amatuer.

You sir are an amatuer . You have no concept of what it takes to keep a tm running simply because you havent had to . You dont make your living cleaning - this is simply a hobby , and the truth be known you saw your brother making a few dollars so you decided you could make some easy money too .

Hopefully your daddy will stick around long enough to give you the same advice I am going to give you - if you aint willing to commit to taking better care of your equipment , you aint never gonna make it in this business. Hopefully you realize this before your safety net/ trust fund takes another unneccesary hit.

bugadab

cooper,

You are right about one thing. I saw my brother making money so I wanted to join him. That was before I got my job. I worked with my brother and for him many times when he first got started, it helped him, and me.. He doesn't need me any more. He needs everything he can make, and I have a job with benefits. I would rather pay for my own benefits but my business didn't work out very well. My brother is the only family I have and if he needed my help he would have it with no monetary gain required. We do all family things together. If you want my brothers input then I will happily bring him in. This is not his cup of tea though. He actually doesn't care about anybody but his family and his customer. My trust fund is lying in my frog right now and it doesn't pay very much. Very smart, but kinda dumb with money though (like rainman). You can say anything you want. I will always have an answer because I don't lie, and I don't steal (you do though don't you.). America is falling apart because of people like you. By the way, F#@K YOU! I will never have to retrace my words because I DON'T LIE AND I DON'T STEAL LIKE YOU DO.

Brent

G

bugadab said:
cooper,

You are right about one thing. I saw my brother making money so I wanted to join him. That was before I got my job. I worked with my brother and for him many times when he first got started, it helped him, and me.. He doesn't need me any more. He needs everything he can make, and I have a job with benefits. I would rather pay for my own benefits but my business didn't work out very well. My brother is the only family I have and if he needed my help he would have it with no monetary gain required. We do all family things together. If you want my brothers input then I will happily bring him in. This is not his cup of tea though. He actually doesn't care about anybody but his family and his customer. My trust fund is lying in my frog right now and it doesn't pay very much. Very smart, but kinda dumb with money though (like rainman). You can say anything you want. I will always have an answer because I don't lie, and I don't steal (you do though don't you.). America is falling apart because of people like you. By the way, F#@K YOU! I will never have to retrace my words because I DON'T LIE AND I DON'T STEAL LIKE YOU DO.

Brent

Actually america is falling apart because of peole like you . You get involved in things you havent a clue about and think if you throw enough money at it everything will be better - wrong , you have to have real experience ( renting a rug doctor and charging the old lady down the street doesnt count ) to be successful and do a competent job. But you jump in without a clue and give your prospective customer the idea that all cleaners basket cases and clueless.

Do I need to continue ??

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I've grown weary of reading all this.
It's becoming as redundant and boring as Rob Allen's White Magic threads.

Speaking of those threads...Coop, I didn't notice you questioning Rob and getting involved on those threads when he was dogging them for over a YEAR.

Curious if you got the other sides of that story?
and if so, how come you didn't intervene/interject the "other side"?

or did you just take Rob's word as the truth?... :roll:

You talk about "lap dogs" and 'butt sniffers" here?
Coop, i have to say in all honesty, you're beginning to look the same as those you accuse.

You just have a different set of "good ole boys" that you bark for is all

..L.T.A.

G

meAt said:
I've grown weary of reading all this.
It's becoming as redundant and boring as Rob Allen's White Magic threads.

Speaking of those threads...Coop, I didn't notice you questioning Rob and getting involved on those threads when he was dogging them for over a YEAR.

Curious if you got the other sides of that story?
and if so, how come you didn't intervene/interject the "other side"?

or did you just take Rob's word as the truth?... :roll:

You talk about "lap dogs" and 'butt sniffers" here?
Coop, i have to say in all honesty, you're beginning to look the same as those you accuse.

You just have a different set of "good ole boys" that you bark for is all

1. missed that
2. your words , not mine ( but I can agree)
3. wrong , I dont get freebies and dont stand to profit or lose either way .
4. sorry , I stand up for the new guys that aint learned the ropes yet and give them insight into the shilly networking that goes on .

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I couldn't figure all that out.

No matter, lets move on to these

James Cooper said:

me neither, wish i did.
I don't that any on this thread does either

I stand up for the new guys that aint learned the ropes yet and give them insight into the shilly networking that goes on .

I've never been to the Pmf boRed, but do you honestly believe it doesn't go on over there?
I don't, cause it's human nature.
The bad thing is, from what I understand, dissenting opinions aren't so welcome for very long over there.
They get locked or disappear.

so it's just a NETWORK of back slapping, butt sniffing, sheep in wolves clothing salesmen fleecing the flock if there's no dissenting views, don't you think?

..L.T.A.

G

meAt said:
I couldn't figure all that out.

No matter, lets move on to these

James Cooper said:

me neither, wish i did.
I don't that any on this thread does either

I stand up for the new guys that aint learned the ropes yet and give them insight into the shilly networking that goes on .

I've never been to the Pmf boRed, but do you honestly believe it doesn't go on over there?
I don't, cause it's human nature.
The bad thing is, from what I understand, dissenting opinions aren't so welcome for very long over there.
They get locked or disappear.

so it's just a NETWORK of back slapping, butt sniffing, sheep in wolves clothing salesmen fleecing the flock if there's no dissenting views, don't you think?

..L.T.A.

Based on your first sentense , you already have a preconcieved idea of what you want it to be - who the hell am I to try to change your mind . You want the real story , go over and find out.

What do you think about the fake dave rampage poster here , or is that in your realm of responsibility to be concerned about ??

bugadab

You are a retard. I posted many replies and I do not see them. I just want everyone to know that coop is retarded and has nicksukeadicklessripoffartist disease. its alot like swine flu only instead of death you will only be TOTALLY RIPED OFF FOR A LONG TIME IF YOU YOU BUY AN ez truckmount.

Brent

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
James Cooper said:
You want the real story , go over and find out.

I just might do that.
if they boot me for being honest and open, will you intercede on my behave?

What do you think about the fake dave rampage poster here , or is that in your realm of responsibility to be concerned about ??

I don't have any responsibilities.
Mike pays me to hang here simply cause I'm just too damn cool.. 8)

..L.T.A.

bugadab

coop I tell you what. Tell everybody nick builds a good TM and make sure 2 convince them to buy it. I know you can do that because you are a great front man. Tell them to go to the middle east to pick it up. You can get a lot of heads chopped off and that should make you happy because you don't care about people. You see where I place you, a terrorist, like nick. Take money from your own folks and laugh about how easy you made it. Go away. I will keep this going so that anybody that is like me 3 years ago will know the truth. Nick, go work for mc donalds, maybe you can put cheese on a burger because you cant build machines. By now every body should know that.

BBB

bugadab

Tell you what nick. post a reply in your own name, call me. We will be happy to record it, right? I'm not a lier am I. Stop speaking through your cronies and speak for your self. I tell you what I got 4 more people that are lined up to bash you harder than I have and it will start in soon if you don't at least offer me an apology.

Brent

Cooper has way too much class to let Nick post under his log in.

Only a dumby would let someones use their password.

Dave

bugadab

The Mc fish is the best sandwich at Mc'donalds. I like to order it double with cheese.

Brent

Back
Top Bottom