EZ Truckmounts

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Judas Priest, I live with a menopausal woman and pubescent boy and it doesn't hold a candle to this hormone display.

bugadab

Does anybody want to learn how to grill a steak? I can share my method anytime.

Brent

843-343-6556

bugadab

If anyone wants to know about chicken they should call freeflow he makes the most useless machines in the industry. EZ truck mounts. He is also most likely James Cooper. If not then James is actually James Cooper Nellos, nicks son.

randy

Name
Randy
bugadab said:
If anyone wants to know about chicken they should call freeflow he makes the most useless machines in the industry. EZ truck mounts. He is also most likely James Cooper. If not then James is actually James Cooper Nellos, nicks son.

Nope , James Cooper is James Cooper, the resident idiot here at Mikey's board. He has a long history as the defender of the defenseless. freeflow is not his first rehabilitation project, although if he pulls it off it will be his first success. Brent, I wouldn't worry much about responding to his bullshit. This is just a game to him, He is playing with you for amusment. That is why he hasn't had any credibility here since aligning himself with Ken Harris . Greenie has been nothing but a gentleman and friend to many here, why his work is being trashed is beyond me.

Hope things work out with your truckmount.

Greenie

meAt said:
I've grown weary of reading all this.
It's becoming as redundant and boring as Rob Allen's White Magic threads.

Speaking of those threads...Coop, I didn't notice you questioning Rob and getting involved on those threads when he was dogging them for over a YEAR.

Curious if you got the other sides of that story?
and if so, how come you didn't intervene/interject the "other side"?

or did you just take Rob's word as the truth?... :roll:

You talk about "lap dogs" and 'butt sniffers" here?
Coop, i have to say in all honesty, you're beginning to look the same as those you accuse.

You just have a different set of "good ole boys" that you bark for is all

..L.T.A.

Larry nailed it, Coop won't answer the tough questions, like how he can participate on and defend a board (T M F) that admits to violating security and reading Private Messages of it's members, and then Banning said member because they disagreed with the content of said PM, Ask that question and all you hear is crickets...

If you want to take a bullet for such, and defend, don't cry foul when those bullets come rapid fire with your name on them.

G

Greenie said:
meAt said:

Speaking of those threads...Coop, I didn't notice you questioning Rob and getting involved on those threads when he was dogging them for over a YEAR.

Coop, i have to say in all honesty, you're beginning to look the same as those you accuse.

You just have a different set of "good ole boys" that you bark for is all

..L.T.A.

Larry nailed it, Coop won't answer the tough questions, like how he can participate on and defend a board (T M F) that admits to violating security and reading Private Messages of it's members, and then Banning said member because they disagreed with the content of said PM, Ask that question and all you hear is crickets...

If you want to take a bullet for such, and defend, don't cry foul when those bullets come rapid fire with your name on them.

Your board has become a trainwreck and a joke . You have fake Dave rampage running loose , and inbred Jed who is a wanna be carpet cleaner who does tm maintanance with a sledgehammer , and a homeless guy that thinks a few doodles on a cocktail napkin make him an engineer .

Why dont you and your engineering expertise solve Jeds problem ?? You can draw him a nice picture of a happy cleaner doing his afternoon maintanance with his sledge , right after cleaning a customers furniture with bleach .

You guys do know why you didnt see any cleaning detergents in his trailer - his wife needed to do the laundry and she used the last of her tide so she took his.

Mikey P

Administrator
Your board has become a trainwreck and a joke . You have fake Dave rampage running loose , and inbred Jed who is a wanna be carpet cleaner who does tm maintanance with a sledgehammer , and a homeless guy that thinks a few doodles on a cocktail napkin make him an engineer .
Yet it still does 3 times the numbers of the board and has a faster growing membership now that the ICS banner was removed due to Rob breaking the rules

***, where they read your private messages, ban you if you if give the lying owner even the slightest bit of shit and has the world's worse truckmount making fruitcake as the resident guru.

Keep side stepping the truth Coop. It's much easier that way.

Ever wonder why Rob still sells Greenglides?

Maybe he read in one of your PMs that Joe and Ken really are corrupt.

G

Mikey P said:
Yet it still does 3 times the numbers of the board and has a faster growing membership now that the ICS banner was removed due to Rob breaking the rules

®, where they read your private messages, ban you if you if give the lying owner even the slightest bit of shit and has the world's worse truckmount making fruitcake as the resident guru.

Keep side stepping the truth Coop. It's much easier that way.

Ever wonder why Rob still sells Greenglides?

Maybe he read in one of your PMs that Joe and Ken really are corrupt.

maybe its because Lisa is the only one still openly selling glides.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
All Coopers posts are a complete waste of bandwidth. I wish he would stay at *** so this board can continue focusing on important things. If you won't ban him, then at least stop falling for his attempt to hijack every thread and just ignore his ignorant ramblings that he repeats again and again.

He is constantly making personal attacks, can he not be banned for that? Is this garbage continues, this board is going to lose sincere members.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
James Cooper said:

And yet we have some of the very best cleaners on this board, have some the very best innovations, and the best knowledge base for any problem, fabric, T&G, equipment, etc.
And it takes a hell of a lot more than talking badly about someone's equipment to get them banned from here. I keep hearing of guys getting banned from *** and ICS for much less. Seems to me the train wrecks and jokes are the other boards.

G

Plan and simple!

Whats the promblem with it?

Why is everyone up tight about the EZ truckmounts?
Is it because he beat everyone to it?

Mikey talks about the Cross-American, Mikeys says Ed buys his stuff from Home Depot?
In fact he buys from Ann Arbor Plumbing supply.

Les states that his units are easy to find parts from any auto supply!

Why doesnt Mikey give Les a hard time and whats the difference?

Who cares as to where they get their supplys from?

I dont care what fryer McDonalds are using for the fries are Burger King
I just want fries :)

meAt said:

Exactly his is very similar to Robs thread on WM, this a dead fookin horse point has been made and offers have been made.

Any other thread would be in the BIRD ROOM, but I quarantee you this wont be moved but it should cause its more personal now and has no buisness being in the clean room.

In all fairness guys, I can't really blame Cooper for defending freeflow. I think maybe this video that I am posting will show the deep friendship between two guys. The video is only 2.5 minutes, but if you can get to 2 minutes, I think that you will see what a true friendship is all about.

m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rOZzpn1O3om]

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

only reason i made it to the :50 mark, was because the phone rang and took my :20 to tell them no my son wasnt here..

DAMN DUDE LIFT YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!!!

G

C Pennington said:
meAt said:

Exactly his is very similar to Robs thread on WM, this a dead fookin horse point has been made and offers have been made.

Any other thread would be in the BIRD ROOM, but I quarantee you this wont be moved but it should cause its more personal now and has no buisness being in the clean room.

I wasnt posting that much on ICS , and Rob wanted his equipment which was under warrenty fixed I beleive.

Brent has a worn out , abused 4 year old machine - a bit different circumstance. Epsecially when you consider Brent never wanted his machine fixed .

MB is well known for taking every opportunity to knock any competitors if they have an in house vendor selling a like product . Or if they dont send Mikey a freebie ( which of course will egt them royal treatment ( until the next sucker comes along. )

Randy , what exactly was that situation concerning sprayers ?? Seems like I heard soemthing about you being involved in some kinda contraversy - care to shed a little light on that partner ???

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
the more I look at the photos, the more I'm seeing things that a trained eye would have picked up on right away.
LIke, what are the switch and fuses for on the main base plate between the motor and the blower?
I see about 3 pieces of stainless, the diverter, the face plate and the motor mounting plate
If the heater box and frame are SS, why paint them???
The frame isn't supported well enough. With that tubing it should be gusseted A LOT.
I would bet most of that black paint will be off within a year or two.

He did at least put an oil drain pipe on the engine. WOuld have been a real mess draining that without it.

What else did you notice?

G

Ron Werner said:
the more I look at the photos, the more I'm seeing things that a trained eye would have picked up on right away.
LIke, what are the switch and fuses for on the main base plate between the motor and the blower?
I see about 3 pieces of stainless, the diverter, the face plate and the motor mounting plate
If the heater box and frame are SS, why paint them???
The frame isn't supported well enough. With that tubing it should be gusseted A LOT.
I would bet most of that black paint will be off within a year or two.

He did at least put an oil drain pipe on the engine. WOuld have been a real mess draining that without it.

What else did you notice?

Ron , wasnt you the one I read about on this board that was creeping out your young women customers ?? If so , did any of them prss charges ??

If I confused you with someone else , please disregard.

On a different nope , how well does powdercoatings hold up ?? I have seen prochems , hydramasters , and Steamways , all having peeling powerdercoat ing within the first year.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
James Cooper said:
Ron , wasnt you the one I read about on this board that was creeping out your young women customers ?? If so , did any of them prss charges ??

If I confused you with someone else , please disregard.

I will disregard. BUT if that is the most intelligent and relevant response you can come up with, you are as pathetic as others have implied.

On a different nope , how well does powdercoatings hold up ?? I have seen prochems , hydramasters , and Steamways , all having peeling powerdercoat ing within the first year.

You touched on the paint issue. I can't really say about the other tms. I've seen my friends Cleanco, its a couple years old, the powder coating isn't coming off yet. My tm is a year old, no paint has come off yet. I've got a 30 yr old Big Red that has paint come off the steel frame, but then, its 30 yrs old with not 500hrs but 13000!

Speaking of the frame. The Big Red frame is made out of 2x4 steel tubes horizontal, and 2x2 tubes vertical, and 2x6 tubes for the base so it can be picked up with a forklift. Its as solid as a rock.
For the extra few bucks, why skimp on the foundation of the machine, esp when using a coupler when alignment is even more critical than with a belt driven system?

Coop, if you can't keep your replies relevant to the construction, don't. Please feel free to point out the virtues of this design/workmanship.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
James Cooper said:
I wasnt posting that much on ICS , and Rob wanted his equipment which was under warrenty fixed I beleive.

?

do you have any knowledge of the mods Rob made while it was under warranty, Coop?

..L.T.A.

G

meAt said:
James Cooper said:

?

do you have any knowledge of the mods Rob made while it was under warranty, Coop?

..L.T.A.

again , I wasnt following it at all.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
what is the facsination with a crappy slopped together thingys (ez units). only person i know happy or at least content with theirs is jay and he basically rebuilt and almost changed the whole thing. i really do not understand. :|

Jay D

Name
Jay D
I just put a new engine and water pump on about 2 years ago, got another heat exchanger and tank from Nick. Made a used tm from the old parts and sold the used tm. Mine works everyday, what more do you want from a truckmount. Its not Prochem pretty but I did'nt want something I could'nt fix easily. :|

G

dealtimeman said:
what is the facsination with a crappy slopped together thingys (ez units). only person i know happy or at least content with theirs is jay and he basically rebuilt and almost changed the whole thing. i really do not understand. :|

Micheal , do rely mainly on walk ups for business or do you have some other method ?? Curious because your phone hasnt been in service for some time .

R

Rafa L

no problems here either...

as you all know tm's do need maintenance......some more often then others and others less maintenance.

what you have here is a few guys slamming a competitor cause they want market share and then they sick their lap dogs to finish the job. Anyone that uses these tactics are unethical scam bags. It's a huge mistake to behave in business in this manner, eventually it will come back on you and often in greater force.

Mikey P

Administrator
what you have here is a few guys slamming a competitor cause they want market share and then they sick their lap dogs to finish the job. Anyone that uses these tactics are unethical scam bags. It's a huge mistake to behave in business in this manner, eventually it will come back on you and often in greater force.

I'm sure I would be telling myself the same lie if I had to look at that crooked, gooped up, pre-rusted, flux out Dale Earnhardt special every morning as well.

I'm betting Raf bit the BB myth about EZ's just like I did with the Resoil and bought it sight unseen.

I'd venture to say that was the case with Jay and Lee as well.

The Preacher

how long do the zip ties hold up under heat and vibration??? real clamps can't cost that much, can they??? :?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom