F U Bank of America

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
every freaking month I have to call them about charges that don't belong on my account. Last week was 5.00 dollars and today I see 15.00 dollars on two different accounts. For almost a year it has been a monthly of calling to get them to fix their mistakes. Never has my account been overdrawn, these are monthly maintenance fees on accounts that that shouldn't have them and further more last month I closed my other business checking that they said was the problem. Well.... Obviously it wasn't the problem... Your the problem Bank of America... You suck balls now go f*ck off and die.

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I just got done watching the Dukes of Hazard and it didn't help. Im done with B rated movies for the day.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Hard to tell when the problem is branch specific or the bank.

I used to bank with Wells Fargo for years, till they lost three times in a row, checks that I have deposited.
I had to call the client, apologize profusely and ask them to send me the cancelled check. Not good for business.

After the third time, I took my business elsewhere. Never had that happen again.
Should have done it after the second time.
I was more patient then.:winky:

Reactions: Art Kelley and Dan

hogjowl

Idiot™
I used to use AmSouth bank. (Now bought out by Regions.) I left them because my loan payments would consistently be posted a day after the due date. Thus, exposing me to a late fee. No matter how early I mailed the payment in. I finally had to start sending the payment certified mail, return receipt requested. I saw an article in our newspaper exposing them for doing that on purpose to many other people other than me.

Reactions: Art Kelley

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I use boa, quantity of locations make doing deposits very easy.

However... The fact that they charge me a late fee for 200 bucks on a 15k credit card is ridiculous .

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Hard to tell when the problem is branch specific or the bank.

I used to bank with Wells Fargo for years, till they lost three times in a row, checks that I have deposited.
I had to call the client, apologize profusely and ask them to send me the cancelled check. Not good for business.

After the third time, I took my business elsewhere. Never had that happen again.
Should have done it after the second time.
I was more patient then.:winky:
It's a branch issue. When I signed up everything that was explained was wrong. I set up a business account and since I had also set up merchant services I was to get a second checking account free. Being a business account member you also get a personal checking and savings account. I was being overcharged on my merchant account. Once that was fixed my checking account was getting hit with 39.00 dollar a month service fee and my personal savings is getting hit with 5.00 dollars per month. And somewhere in this mess I had to close the second checking account because they admitted to trying to set it up wrong. The second checking account was neat to me because I used the card for online purchases and just kept what I needed for those types of transactions. I've had my card compromised before from another bank and they shut it down and called me emmediatly, that did me no good in the fact I was on a job and needed gas, so I learned to have a backup always at hand.

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
Try having a mortgage with them?... OMG. I didn't ask to have it with them, they bought the paper. They are the worst!!!!

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Try having a mortgage with them?... OMG. I didn't ask to have it with them, they bought the paper. They are the worst!!!!

Yeah, they bought out mine several years ago.
Never had a problem with my original mortgage holder over several years but BOA was a nightmare.
Finally called them up and got the payoff and sent them a certified check to pay it off.

Reactions: Art Kelley

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
The people aughta do a " Show the bank who's boss !" campaign. Pull a social network stunt where you get a million people to participate in this event. Choose the one bank we've all had issues with - and close out your account in order to show them that we the people are in control. Therefore we demand fair services without the nickel and diming. After all it is our money they're using to build their business.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
According to Wikipedia, BOA has over 50 million consumer and small business clients. One million might not be that big of a dent.....

Especially as those participating would likely be smaller customers.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I understand if you're stuck with a bank through the mortgage. For the life of me, I don't understand why people stay with banks that do not treat them well.

I got rid of Wells Fargo after they did the same mistake three times. Been working with Chase for a long time now- great service , great attitude and so far no mistakes.

Had I not needed a credit when I started the business (which the small banks couldn't provide) I would have gone with a small local bank. I'd rather my money stayed locally.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Ofer....Don't even get me started on Chase!!!!!!

Multiple real estate loans through Washington Mutual, before Chase scooped them up. Since then, its an absolute nightmare dealing with them.

Their unwillingness to work with us is maddening.

Unfortunately pretty much every other bank will pull the same old tricks. I had done Wells Fargo, Union Bank, US Bank, BoA and some others....I'm seriously considering getting all of our mortgages and lines over to a more localized Credit union.

Last edited:

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Most Americans are totally unaware of how the Federal Reserve, banks and Wall Street are destroying America while enriching themselves at the taxpayers expense. Clinton signed into law what enabled the bank to Gamble with our money and caused the banking crisis in 2008. I just hope this Ponzi scheme keeps going until I die or leave the USA. Go back to sleep now America-- sorry to rant.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I agree Zee.
Fortunately for me I am Mortgage free. Yes!!!
And only run my credit and banking with them.
So far, touch wood, they've been stellar.

Reactions: Zee

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom