FABRIC PROTECTION

glenboy

Name
GLEN
How many of yous sell fabric gard? i did 120 new chairs the other day,i bought a HYDROFORCE gunhandle stainless sprayer and it was well worth it.so now i want to carry the 2 gal sprayer and offer the prod more if i can apply it like this.i am impressed with the sprayer and want to score some of that COBBS fab protection

glenboy

Name
GLEN
i charged 2.50 per chair,i only wiped them down because i was waiting for their gimp to unwrap 60 of the 120,as a common practice i wipe any overspray on any job:stir:

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
We just did 200 chairs for a local church. We cleaned and protected for $7.50 a chair. Yes, we wiped them down because we used scotchgard. My tech's are still mad.

Amy

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Pay them more Amy. Assuming it took 3-4 hours max and you have huge margjn in the job.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
We must be really slow... It took longer than that, but they were DIRTY! I did give them a bonus, just like they get for working at night, or on weekends. Basically, they hate upholstery work!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
If you are paying them hourly they will be really slow. Commission can change things dramatically including possibly the people if they are commission minded.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom