Facebook Local Awareness Ads, anyone using them?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
https://www.facebook.com/business/a...ch-more-customers&campaign_id=168098343532881

one%20mile_zpsnfvehqbl.jpg

Its a bit unique as Facebook ads go. Potential clients are served your ad when they come into the targeted area. It would work great for those with a store front or live in the same area where your target clients reside. (Meg!)

You have options as to who is served your ad, miles, age, gender but they are limited. Its sold per 1000 which can be around $2.50 per. Pretty cheap and a very good value if you are reaching your target market.

Anyone doing Local Awareness Ads?

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Ken692

Name
Kenny
You can only pause it after you create it. I tried and it's a fake link
I may call and remove it
Just saying

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
It's not about the luck with Facebook, its about how you structure the post, and the money your willing to put towards it. $20 won't generate much of anything. The first day we opened our business, we went hard on Facebook Advertising. Close to 4 grand a month on it. We are down to about $1,500 a month on it now that we have return customers, organic search on google is bringing in a lot of calls, etc

The local awareness ads are def good if you have a store front. Otherwise, not as much if you don't. Running targeted ads and playing with all the demo features in Power Editor has been the best result wise for us. Target only high end zips, people who are married, type of profession, etc,

Reactions: Desk Jockey

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
It also can be more difficult running ads on FB now with so many other cleaners running them to. We are out spending all of them (from what I know) to get our ad impressions as high as possible. It seems like when I do $1,000 ad campaign in a 2 week period on FB, everyone else stops running there ads. I'm not sure if this is just because they aren't getting results from it, don't feel like they can compete against the amount of ads we have out, or what. I focus on how many people click on the link to go to our site rather than likes. If an ad or post isn't driving business to your site, it's time to restructure it.

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
It also can be more difficult running ads on FB now with so many other cleaners running them to. We are out spending all of them (from what I know) to get our ad impressions as high as possible. It seems like when I do $1,000 ad campaign in a 2 week period on FB, everyone else stops running there ads. I'm not sure if this is just because they aren't getting results from it, don't feel like they can compete against the amount of ads we have out, or what. I focus on how many people click on the link to go to our site rather than likes. If an ad or post isn't driving business to your site, it's time to restructure it.

I told you you'd like this guy.... Your a great asset Will !

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Thanks Steve, I seriously learned all of this by trial and error until I got it right. I probably wasted a good amount of money on FB like everyone else when starting off by not knowing what to do or running ads that had no benefit. The next trial and error will be running ads on Instagram. :hopeless:

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
Thanks Steve, I seriously learned all of this by trial and error until I got it right. I probably wasted a good amount of money on FB like everyone else when starting off by not knowing what to do or running ads that had no benefit. The next trial and error will be running ads on Instagram. :hopeless:
I can have my 14 year old daughter help.... she literally has 950,000 followers on Instagram. It's not just for Carpet Cleaners ya know! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom