Facebook page for my business only

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
Hi,
I'm thinking it can't hurt to have a facebook page for my carpet cleaning business.
I want to have a facebook page that is just for my cleaning business and independent from my personal page.
I sort of got it started but I'm having trouble with the layout.My avatar covers up the logo and the phone number.
I basically don't know what I'm doing there.
I'm sure some of you have pages up already and I'm hoping you can give me some pointers on how to do a nice company facebook page.
Thanks

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
You have to edit the pics to mate up - or move the pics - or edit the placement of the artwork. 101 ways to skin that cat.

Also - you have to have a separate business page - people can report a business using a personal page - doesn't take too many complaints before restrictions happen, and or removed permanently.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I have also been thinking about a Facebook page for my business, but I sense a slight problem.

Since I have restructured, I now have, (at the moment), three businesses, thus three separate websites.

One for residential. get.shorty.com.au

One for commercial. cairnscommercialcarpetcare.com.au

One for leather. cairnsleathercare.com.au

Can any of you advise what problems you can foresee please.

I run all three on Wordpress so that I can adjust (ir)regularly.

I'd also like to see some examples from those that have a Facebook Business page, or whatever it's called. :icon_redface:

I'm a self confessed computer hack that knows little about how these bloody things work & would really appreciate any advice. :icon_redface:

Ta,

:very_drunk:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I have also been thinking about a Facebook page for my business, but I sense a slight problem.

Since I have restructured, I now have, (at the moment), three businesses, thus three separate websites.

One for residential. get.shorty.com.au

One for commercial. cairnscommercialcarpetcare.com.au

One for leather. cairnsleathercare.com.au

Can any of you advise what problems you can foresee please.

I run all three on Wordpress so that I can adjust (ir)regularly.

I'd also like to see some examples from those that have a Facebook Business page, or whatever it's called. :icon_redface:

I'm a self confessed computer hack that knows little about how these bloody things work & would really appreciate any advice. :icon_redface:

Ta,

You have 2 more chances of being seen than we do.
Roll with it, run em all wide ass open! Take no prisoners....

Chris

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
Start a new facebook account with your business info so it is not tied to your personal facebook page

Then create a business page, this page is separate from yet tied to the business acccount you just created. You use the business account to administer your business page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php

And for you Shorty, then you can create as many landing pages as you wish.

This is my faceboob business page, like it if it helped you! (your like will help me!)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Norms-Carpet-Cleaning/131982450203838

Then when you log into your facebook business account, be sure to click the gear in the upper right hand corner and select the proper identity for the business page as you work on the page ect. I still get lost in which identity I am using sometimes post on the business account rather than the business page.

Last edited:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Start a new facebook account with your business info so it is not tied to your personal facebook page

Then create a business page, this page is separate from yet tied to the business acccount you just created. You use the business account to administer your business page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php

And for you Shorty, then you can create as many landing pages as you wish.

This is my faceboob business page, like it if it helped you! (your like will help me!)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Norms-Carpet-Cleaning/131982450203838

Then when you log into your facebook business account, be sure to click the gear in the upper right hand corner and select the proper identity for the business page as you work on the page ect. I still get lost in which identity I am using sometimes post on the business account rather than the business page.

theres ya a click!

Thanks for the Pic : ) that was pretty slick mister.

Chris

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Shorty,

I have two separate FB pages for my two companies. With my repair company, I find it easier to keep posting photos of job examples, before and afters, lost causes etc

My cleaning page is another story though :( I find it hard to always come up with fresh content so it doesn't get the lovin' it should do and that probably reflects on it's poor exposure.

John

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Thanks for the messages, including private.

I have a newly used van to fit out first, then I'll try to get my arse into gear and work on this Facebook thing.

Too many projects, not enough time.

Thanks again.

caleb211

Hi,
I'm thinking it can't hurt to have a facebook page for my carpet cleaning business.
I want to have a facebook page that is just for my cleaning business and independent from my personal page.
I sort of got it started but I'm having trouble with the layout.My avatar covers up the logo and the phone number.
I basically don't know what I'm doing there.
I'm sure some of you have pages up already and I'm hoping you can give me some pointers on how to do a nice company facebook page.
Thanks
Facebook page for you biz is a great idea, also when sending quotes through email have a place in your signature for the customer to "Like" you on fbook. This makes it easy and allows you to quickly plug it in an important email (well, they are more likely to save the invoice email then anything else, and they will be looking for it)- We do this for the "like" and leaving a google review (just started the google review)

Back
Top Bottom