Father, I have a confession....

Bob Foster

I was cleaning this big Catholic church today and was in the main chapel and in walks the Father, kind of a stern old guy. He walked by me and I said "Father, this stuff is almost as good as the holly water you have." I think he tried to frown, but instead he laughed.

My back is sore and I'm starting to stiffen up. Hugmungus job, but unless I was dual wanding, one of you young punks would have just been in my way. !gotcha!

F

FB7777

He would have laughed harder if you asked,

"is that an alter boy under there or are you just happy to see me "

I just booked a big Catholic church today. A member of the church referred me to them. Did a large Methodist church last week, and doing a vct strip n wax for a Presbyterian church this friday. Gotta love the holidays :mrgreen:

Mike Draper

I can beat that. Last year I wa cleaning a Catholic church and there was a picture of a lady on what I thought was his desk, I asked " is this your wife"? He replied, we don't get married, this isn't my desk. Oops, he still called me back and we cleaned the chuch and his house.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Bob Foster said:
I was cleaning this big Catholic church today and was in the main chapel and in walks the Father, kind of a stern old guy. He walked by me and I said "Father, this stuff is almost as good as the holly water you have." I think he tried to frown, but instead he laughed.

My back is sore and I'm starting to stiffen up. Hugmungus job, but unless I was dual wanding, one of you young punks would have just been in my way. !gotcha!

Bob....I don't think these young guys realize that when we say we were dual wanding, it doesn't mean "2 guys with wands"........it means "I gotta wand in each hand!"

I think every job I did this week was dual tooling.....a wand and an upholstery tool, or 2 wands. Man, does it speed up the day!

Connor

Name
Connor
Mike Draper said:
I can beat that. Last year I wa cleaning a Catholic church and there was a picture of a lady on what I thought was his desk, I asked " is this your wife"? He replied, we don't get married, this isn't my desk. Oops, he still called me back and we cleaned the chuch and his house.

You shoulda said, "oh, is that your sister?"

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Connor said:
Mike Draper said:

You shoulda said, "oh, is that your sister?"

I was cleaning a Catholic Rectory and bumped a crucifix, knocking it to the floor and breaking Jesus' arm off. Man, I was scared to death to tell the Priest, and he was gone for the day, so I left him a note along with the crucifix on his desk that said "I'm sorry I broke Jesus.....I will have him repaired".

Priest calls me a day later, told me not to worry......the crucifix was part of his collection of damaged religious articles that they burn once a year at a ceremony.

I guess I won't go to hell.

Bob Foster

When I was wanding away and swinging my arm near Hey-zus I wondered how many years of bad luck it would be if I knocked Him off the wall and broke of his head off considering breaking a mirror gets you seven.

SE3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom