Favorite emulsifier?

Brad_Smith

For those that run mainly emulsifier and only prespray the bad parts what do you like. I have been using matrix finish first (formula 90) lately, and I like cleanit too. I like cheap chems that work.

TimP

Talk with BAWB.....he's the Ghetto God he can tell you how to emulsify clean..... :|

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I may not be qualified to answer because I pre-spray everything. But I run dry slurry at half or less the recommended dilution. Dissolves easy, cleans good and smells good. Can't ask for much more than that. Actually it wouldn't hurt if it cost a little less.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Geni Care Delux Super Clean is da bomb..hit it wit the 1300 and yous has a nuclear bomb....

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i use power point it will get out motor oil. i have done it before. smells minty i like it alot. i mainly use it with my flex for my restaurants.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Don laf....i walk in aLOT a houses to find little Miss Black lady sprinklin her Tide around...that an' Oxy-Clean!

Greenie

I don't sell it, but I guarantee GeniCare Clean-it will spank the name brand stuff mentioned above, and bawb, you can't call a hard floor cleaner an emulsifier.

But...I think the JJ o2 rinse is the sleep emulsifier of the year.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Greenie's right about Clean-it, and I have backed him up so many times that I am frankly surprised that anyone has to even ASK what the best emulsifier is anymore.

Unless you people are just plain STOOPIT!

TimP

I haven't used many emulsifiers. But I've used Point Blue....and have no complaints with a good pre-conditioner. I've never have done a straight emulsifiery clean and I know point blue wont cut it for that. Although the stuff lasts for ever. After doing my schools I found I used just over 20 lbs. It just wont go away I even ordered an extra bucket so now I have 60 lbs of the stuff......it's gonna take me probably a year to get rid it.

I have used the judson rinse and don't really consider it an emulsifier. It's a good rinse though...I'd buy a lot more of it if it could be purchased as a powder.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I probably don't qualify for your question either, Smitty
cause we use pre-spray to do the lifting.

Clean-it has the nicest fragrance of ANY chem I've ever used.
It cleans all'ite, but it foams too much for my liking.

we use Prochem Heatwave.
it keeps scale down better than any emulsifier we've run.

..L.T.A.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
stoopies all...that why the DElux is best.....it's too nasty ta foam! i ain't bought no DEfoam ......EVER!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Less foam in the line means more vacuum suction.

Kleenrite's PCX powder .

Becker

Name
Becker
Why would you only PS the bad areas?

I prespray everything my wand will touch... Ok maybe not everthing but all exposed areas.

Matt King

Ahh, Bob... :) Deluxe may not foam but the SG1300 does. And if it's gonna foam, it may as well smell good and have a relatively low ph. Clean-it all the way.

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
I really like Prochems Dry slurry. How does it comapare to Genicare's Clean-it and where can I buy Clean-it from?

Greenie

Ask your local if they will carry teh GeniCare line, if not, the only westcoast Dist. I can think of is Shawn Forsythe of Cen Cal Cleaning Supply, he's a moderator, ask him to send you some.

Question for Tim, what makes you prefer a powder emulsifier over the liquid, volume is about the same as is cost, even weight is pretty close, just curious? I think the liquid's ease of use is worth some bonus points when it comes to topping off a 5 gal head pack.

Greenie

End Zone is okay, but Slurry will spank it for raw cleaning power, give it a shot if you own it, save your End Zone for clean jobs or wool.

pH is 9.1 on Clean-It by GeniCare, I beleive it's a little under Slurry.

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
White Collar said:
Those of you using prochem? Do you prespray also? Or just running an emulsifier?
I have some dry slurry but hardly use it, just a good prespray and then use Endzone.

Slurry is great on heavy soil, but I nearly always use a prespray, it goes to work for you while you set up, pull vac hoses or whatever, it makes cleaning much easier IMO.

Back
Top Bottom