Fels Naptha users...I have a question for you.

StayedReady

Name
Joe Quiocho
We give our guys Fels and they absolutely love it. We haven't seen any abnormal re-soiling with its use, either. In terms of abnormal re-soiling we usually get that complaint when a spot isn't properly rinsed and the remaining product attracts soil, not necessarily just Fels.

The new Fels bar has a great new smell

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
We give our guys Fels and they absolutely love it. We haven't seen any abnormal re-soiling with its use, either. In terms of abnormal re-soiling we usually get that complaint when a spot isn't properly rinsed and the remaining product attracts soil, not necessarily just Fels.

The new Fels bar has a great new smell

New fels bar? I order off amazon. Can you give a link to the new smell bars? Thanks

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
qybebyde.jpg

If it does what a test sample did. I'll have a Fels-Oxy crystalized powder concoction by mornin : )

Hate to throw it away, havin touch fun now!

Sent from da bak seat of a Purple Caddy where the roadkill is real : )

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
qybebyde.jpg

If it does what a test sample did. I'll have a Fels-Oxy crystalized powder concoction by mornin : )

Hate to throw it away, havin touch fun now!

Sent from da bak seat of a Purple Caddy where the roadkill is real : )

Dude you can make your taco shells out of that dough and toss 'em in the fryer.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
If I woulda just dumped it in a big container an set it outside to freeze insteada being a wuss, I'da had it powdered as cold as it was last night.
What lil bit got out in the rocks last night was a pile of powdery fluff : )

Freezing it now : )

Next I might try setting it on fire, ya never know about me mister!

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
This peaks me interest!

Squirt and Stomp : )

Told Yuns, Wall Ahh !

1 bar Fels 4oz Oxy

Should make it simpler to rinse : )

ujame5u6.jpg

Dat is A Lot of Soap yo!

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
wow, long thread.

I've had 3 bars stuffed in my van for a couple months now. I broke one out two weeks ago and then 2 days ago, on carpet. Rubbed it on several mystery spots as I was rinsing and viola, it worked. Carpet felt normal to the touch. When the customer wasn't looking I sniffed the spots and they smelled like the areas next to them. I've no reason to believe they "didn't" rinse out.

Also, I did a load of laundry as they directed by shaving some of the bar. Grabbed 2 pairs of my shop pants and two shirts I use welding. Never seen them come out so clean. Smelled strong but who cares. Thinking of saving some into a spotter bottle.......

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I've been using the bar for the past couple days. It's a little weird, rubbing a bar of soap on the carpet, but it's working great. I have to get better at knowing how much to rub on. I think I used too much at first and it was tough to rinse out but not too big a deal.

I tried to mix some in a spray bottle but there was stupid amounts of foam and it didn't completely dissolve. I'll have to try that again. Be great to have it in a gel form, and liquid form.

Smells good too.

The Clean Machine

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom