Fill My Schedule - SM

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
After reading several posts on how this works pretty well for everyone - I'm curious about the templates you are using. (Not the inside text, but the front of the card).

The guy I talked to on the phone at SM said they only have those 6 standard templates. The one that says "Thank you" with the flowers on it, one that has a dog that says Did someone make a mess, pictures of houses that says Friendly Reminder, etc. Some of these don't look all that great, did anyone have a company create a different front cover picture for them or use their own graphic design for this? If you have a designer you have used to create these for you, can you please offer a referral.

Or do you think it even matters? I guess its just important the customer is at least getting mailers with your info in it.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
I edited the text, never worried about the front.

I remove my hard core repeats so not to bug them.

I think I'll add Marty to my thank you, 3,6,9,12,15,18,24 and 36 lists.

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
We COULD give you options. But that conversation goes like this. "I have these cards over here or this one, which gets the highest ROI. Pick one."

Additionally, we are not sending these cards to carpet cleaners. We send them to 25-55 year-old home owning females with kids and /or pets.

Right now you can't change the front but you will be able to soon. Also we are testing some alterative designs.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
We have tweaked the information on the inside so that it better reflects our services and the message we want. We have also added a custom photo to the top or side (depending how the card opens).

Reactions: jkowalski

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom