Filters...????

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Pool Filters. or Lint Hog

How do you guys use them and not have to go dump/empty/pull the panty hose off...in the middle of jobs???

I have tried various things.....the panty hose inside clogs FAST....getting the lint off the metal basket is a BITCH (maybe i am just to anal about having it cleaned off)

I have vacuumed the hell out of a carpet, as well as not...granted no vac fills faster duh...but i have vac, and had to go out and some times TWICE in a job to clean it out....finally said to hell with it....

so what am i missing???

or is that the norm, to loose suction during a job???

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
i never loose suction during a job even when the rotovac fills the filter. i have the one that came with the machine.

gene

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
When I use my clear filters, I have 2 extra SS baskets that I can change out in 15 seconds. I keep the panty hose on the in tank lint basket. Gives the PH more room to spread out.

C

CleaningLA

63111ec5-2eef-61f3.jpg

Best filter IMO

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
if i had to buy one i would get the one John built out of poly. assuming its still available.

gene

richard

Name
Richard Weedman
SS filter in the pool filter IS a bitch to clean.
For now I use the mesh filters. I have a couple clean ones to switch out on the job and turn them inside out to clean at the car wash trash can while emptying the waste tank.
I heard there may be a new filter coming out in the near future. I'm witing for that or going to get a devistator.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I have a large filter built for my tank and it is a very small mesh, I believe its 80mesh. We're required to filter our waste water, either before or after, before dumping in the sewer lines. (not storm drain) I've probably got about 3-4sqft of area.
It cleans very easy with a brush, even more so with high pressure water

John Watson

Jim solved that problem. place knee hi in SS mesh filter, hook filter up so all is sucked into center of SS fil. just pull sock and replace. The secret is to make sure you have 6 1/2 holes drilled in bottom of filter. They suck the chit and it makes a ball in bottom so sides keep on sucking..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom