pillowblocksm.jpg

pump%20housingsm.jpg

rearviewsm.gif

back1sm.gif

cmdecalsm.gif

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
John the spray system plumbing should be changed to match the rest of the build.

Like the unit, I've seen the video and it looks to clean really well. Are they any plans to make a single speed model?

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
I'm with the others the jet plumbing looks out of place and cheap on the rest of the unit. Change that and it will be a really nice looking machine.

Hope it does well for you and your custy's.

Take care,
Lisa

John G.

Cheap? No, not cheap, dependable and will last a long time? Sure galvanized pipe, nylon heads so no rust, easy to change without wrenches, then powder coated, didn't find that cheap at all, just durable.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
A nice, clean stainless piece would look better and still be durable. Or even a hard anodized aluminum, that won't corrode inside.

I'm not trying to give you a hard time, just making an honest suggestion, as that is the first thing I noticed when I looked at it.

Take care,
Lisa

John G.

I had aluminum, however, we found that the fittings didn't do well with the aluminum, steel will hold up, considering the competitors just put a niple out there with a tube connected, we knew this would last MUCH longer and be easier to maintain.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Regular aluminum or just a regular anodize, will corrode and cause problems, but HARD anodized holds up very well although is not much different in price than quality stainless. Weight is the big issue and ease of machining aluminum over stainless if you get it custom machined.

Take care,
Lisa

John Watson

I agree with Lisa, Not trying to be mean but, it is also the first thing that jumped out at me and does look very Mickey moused. rectangler brass tee's elbows and nipples would look more pro than malible iron. Lisa also had a great advice on using AL.

Bob Foster

John I guess its all about costs and trying to please a bunch of carpet cleaners who want good and cheap at the same time. I'm sympathetic.

Congratulations on what you are calling a final product.

I know that making it out of steel, even if its powder coated, will end up with rusty parts and edges all over the place because its so heavy it gets banged around a lot.

So why didn't you not just make the whole thing out of stainless and give it a low level luster polish - no paint. It would definitely cost more but I think (others may disagree) that it would be perceived as a far superior tool provided you have figured out the giggling.

I think it is inevitable that someone is going to come along and build one out of a injection molded process and slam a good heavy motor on it, refine the actuations of the positioning adjustments and eat all you OP manufacturers lunch.

But it does look like and improvement on some of the units out there.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
From the vids, it's a beast and eats through the carpet without damaging it.

I'm liking the look more and more but there are a few tweeks that need to be done IMO...But everone has an O.

I don't like the plate with the name on it.....at all. Looks like it was cut in 10th grade shop class.

The sprayer parts could use a make over.

I really like the look of the Orbot handle and the ergonimic hand controls etc....but Orbot peels and rusts. Ugh.
Gonna have to have it powdercoated or somethin.

If John would pretty up the entire handle it would "look" better....and I think I would like the push more....But I've never used it so who knows.

I like the way the jug sits on the machine.....and just the overall look of the machine....But it's the little things.

Check out the handles on the Orbot. The Obot isn't as powerful....but it sure it pretty.....and YES, that's important to me. shiteatinggrin

orbot-angle.jpg

hos_1.jpg

PS. I don't like the sprayborg set up on the Orbot at all. Clunky.

Johns seems to be much better.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
By the way.....

John....Marketing advice

When you post the pics of your Trinity.....have it on a nice white background or something similar.

When you try to take out the background it makes the machine look like crap on the edges.

Look at the difference between the Orbot Photo and yours

HOS is all about the marketing aspect.

Just sayin.

cmsidesm.gif

orbot-angle.jpg

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I'll up Marty's bid by $1

$1001

And you have to toss in FREE SHIPPING and a Big Gulp 44 oz cup holder.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Are there options for a pair of rearview mirrors and perhaps a horn?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom