Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
11263757_10205516483005716_429049216_n.jpg

not that there's anything wrong with that

..L.T.A.

Name
Jeff T
Nope. But I don't have a $3500 mortgage payment here either. Ooooh burn!!!
Or a 150k shop to pay for? My company (s) do well enough, I had my mortgage payment in the bank by the 3rd day of October for November. By this point, I’ve got December, and 1/3 of January aswell.... how about you Matt?

Reactions: BIG WOOD

steve_64

before what?
Mike's a semi-retired, cherry picking, rich playboy, boutique cleaner living the life of Riley .
what practical use for such over capacity of a big unit for single wand?

don't make cents or sense
and unless he goes full bore in the future w/fulltime crew on board, the big unit is only good for small peeder syndrome sufferers

..LT.A.
The bigger units make the work faster and easier to accomplish. And the quality is a bit better too.
The cost get absorbed by the benefits of confidence to do more and charge more.
Then there's dry times.

I'm a little disappointed in the high heat and vac butler compared to the WM. I need to set it up like marks I guess to get max performance. On bigger units the extra power makes up for a lot of things. It doesn't need to be as finely tuned.

Just my opinion.

Name
Steve Lawrence
The bigger units make the work faster and easier to accomplish. And the quality is a bit better too.
Then there's dry times.

I'm a little disappointed in the high heat and vac butler compared to the WM. I need to set it up like marks I guess to get max performance. On bigger units the extra power makes up for a lot of things. It doesn't need to be as finely tuned.

Just my opinion.
The biggest improvement I have found with the high heat butler is 2.5" vac hose for the first 50 feet.

steve_64

The biggest improvement I have found with the high heat butler is 2.5" vac hose for the first 50 feet.
I need to put in a vac port to get rid of the live reel. That's part of it but yes I want to try the 2.5 hose set up. Might change the filter set up too. Got the double bag in the top of the waste tank.

Name
Jeff T
Or a 150k shop to pay for? My company (s) do well enough, I had my mortgage payment in the bank by the 3rd day of October for November. By this point, I’ve got December, and 1/3 of January aswell.... how about you Matt?
I forgot, I’ve got 11k in AR from j
Well he has enough left for a camera..............
last nights sunset 71BEE39E-A928-4631-8D76-9D5722D05CA2.jpeg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yeah why would a one man op need a 650 or even a 870?
It depends on what you clean. If it's a lot of shit holes then the higher performance is going greatly help you. Also if you clean with extended hose length regularly the the extra vacuum will also come in handy.

We bought because we want the best and want it to last a long time without a bunch of repairs.

steve_64

It depends on what you clean. If it's a lot of shit holes then the higher performance is going greatly help you. Also if you clean with extended hose length regularly the the extra vacuum will also come in handy.

We bought because we want the best and want it to last a long time without a bunch of repairs.
That's another thing. Longevity on the machine. They last a lot longer when you under power a big blower compared to spinning the Crap out of a smaller one.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Then there's dry times.

certainly you're not calling a Butler a "big unit" are you?

What blower is in your White Tragic?
and what temps can it sustain ?

other than an AT, there are no direct drives manufactured today that qualify as a "big unit"

..L.T.A.

steve_64

certainly you're not calling a Butler a "big unit" are you?

What blower is in your White Tragic?
and what temps can it sustain ?

other than an AT, there are no direct drives manufactured today that qualify as a "big unit"

..L.T.A.
The WM has a 56 not sure about temps. Removed one heat exchanger the one for the blower but it didn't make much difference I thought. Never felt I need more heat but I probably could use it sometimes.

No I don't consider the butler a big unit.

I still feel the need for more power even as an OO.

Going from the bane to the WM showed me that more power heat and vacuum makes a difference. At what point its not worth the extras I can't say. Maybe its just about fine tuning at some point.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom