Finally got to use the Everest

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Ok Mark, how do I Saigerize my Cleanco?
Jeff @ SCC

I haven't been around a Cleanco enough to know them.

Hopefully they have large plumbing like Butler in all connectors and hoses.

The 2.5 inch hose then can help at least to the door.

Heat will depend on also some routing they do.

Setting the lift to proper specs especially with hose on (start with 100 feet) and wand on various types of carpet to see what it's average hitting... We make sure our Butlers are right around that 15-16 hg as they are built for.

Back pressure seems to help for our heat too so the reason to make sure the unit it tuned well.

Making sure whatever the specs are for your unit, we make sure they are tuned to them.

Reactions: Cleanworks

rick imby

Name
Rick
It's quite a distance from where they are at and where I am. They have their whole life ahead of them, while the majority of mine is in the rearview mirror.

I've been fortunate to have experienced a pretty good life so far. While I probably don't deserve it...I'd love to have the chance do it again! ☺

Richard---I haven't followed your change in life. What are you doing different that caused the 25 pound weight loss? Back to being a job foreman? or back to toting a wand?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Richard---I haven't followed your change in life. What are you doing different that caused the 25 pound weight loss? Back to being a job foreman? or back to toting a wand?
Sex change operation. I'm so hot now I'm having to run. ☺

Brother bought my half of the business. I took a job at local university (needed health insurance) managing 15 students and 3 janitors. Always on the run. Its been great, love working with kids. They make everyday fun. Too be that young again! lol

laura@legendbrands

Whipper Snapper
Name
Laura O
Can anyone from Prochem/Sapphire tell us the improvements that have been made on the new Grey/Red Everest models vs the previous blue models?

They did a wonderful job showing us the improvements on the Peak and Legend. I don't think I've seen a good intro video on the Everest yet.

Not sure if this was responded too or not but when we switched the color on the Everest models it was a branding change. So, the color of the machine and the stickers were updated.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom