yma8uhe6.jpg

The walk-ups alone ought to pay for it!
;-P

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Thanks guys!

Windows are being tinted tomorrow and I think I might get some retro wheel covers to finish it off.

Phillip Newell with Sign Amigo did the design and I had it installed locally.

It takes the Kid a minute (or year) to jump sometimes but I really like it. I tried to consider a lot of the advice I've gotten from this board (Saiger, Tom King, Chavez).

I'm thankful for you guys.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
is that a walk behind machine above the Clean?

Not sure what it is Mike. We had our logo developed in the Summer of '08 and Mel and I just liked it.

I imagine I could add "Carpet Cleaning and Beyond" to the windows. Pretty sure it would be cut vinyl. All rear windows will be tinted tomorrow.

We have been going for a retro feel from the beginning. Our slogan (below logo) is "Far Out Service at a Down to Earth Price". I chose "Carpet Cleaning and Beyond" to describe our biz as I think it tells the person what sort of biz we are.

When I first started on my own in Montana (Summer of '05), I was bent on making a van look like the Mystery Machine from Scooby Doo. I still think that's a cool idea that would draw attention (women/children) but wasn't sure about copyright laws.

We stuck with a retro look that I hope also looks fresh, clean, and simple.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
is that a walk behind machine above the Clean?

I thought it was a snowmobile & snow flakes!

Mike is correct... Some how get carpet cleaning on the other side, as BIG as possible.

Russ,
Looks great, nice looking truck. I'd hire ya.

9usu5yqu.jpg

Reactions: Russ T.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Put the cc and beyond on the glass, it'll look great.

Get me your address and I'll send you a Vacuum decal for the bumper

That's exactly what we're going to do, that way it's consistent. That light green will look sharp on the glass after the windows are tinted.

I'd be honored to rock a Vac logo Mike!!

Reactions: bob vawter

Becker

Name
Becker
Perfect, all my nephew has to do is change the number and website.

Looks pretty good, I agree with Micheal, add carpet cleaning to the pass side.

Ron K

Looks Nice. You could fit Carpet Cleaning on the back between Phone # and Clean Machine too!

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
congrats Russ! i love the colors and retro look...of course i'm partial to both :D it's an eye-catcher.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Kip I like it, clean & bold. Love the blues and the fade in with the white! :headbang:

Its very visible with the exception of the logo. It too is a nice design but the red on red make it hard to read. I bet if you played around with change the arc's or the name to different colors you would get a better pop from the logo.

I'm not sure I understand the point of the woman on the side of the van, she's pointing at your phone number?? I think you'd have probably been better off with a child & or mother. However the rest of the design gets your message across very well so I don't think it hurts you at all.

Over all its really a looker and I'll bet it will get you a lot of attention. Congrats!

Reactions: Kipp

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Looks Nice. You could fit Carpet Cleaning on the back between Phone # and Clean Machine too!

We will be taking the "Carpet Cleaning and Beyond" and putting it across the back and side windows. It will be cut vinyl. That was actually in the original design. I don't like perf vinyl so I decided against that but I think it will look awesome in cut vinyl on the now black, tinted windows.

Retro wheel covers coming too!

Thanks for the encouraging feedback guys!

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Wraps look really good. We just got ours done a few months ago and then had a electrical problem.
uvyqebad.jpg

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
We will be taking the "Carpet Cleaning and Beyond" and putting it across the back and side windows. It will be cut vinyl. That was actually in the original design. I don't like perf vinyl so I decided against that but I think it will look awesome in cut vinyl on the now black, tinted windows.

Retro wheel covers coming too!

Thanks for the encouraging feedback guys!

Don't worry about perf vinyl. Just cover the entire back windows. ( You can't see out the back of them anyway) and get a back up camera. I wired my back up camera into my light switch. So, I can leave it on all the time.( like a rear view mirror) or just when I back up.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Don't worry about perf vinyl. Just cover the entire back windows. ( You can't see out the back of them anyway) and get a back up camera. I wired my back up camera into my light switch. So, I can leave it on all the time.( like a rear view mirror) or just when I back up.

I just don't like the look of perf as much.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom