Finding bed bugs in custys furniture?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
We have been finding bed bugs in customers furniture while cleaning. We immediately stop and do not finish. What do you guys do? Anyone scared your going to take them home with you?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Personally I would Freak first, probably scream like a girl and start scratching like hell!

Then KILL THEM WITH FIRE!!!!

Hope this helps ya brotha
Chris

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
On a side note to bed bugs...Certain types of bed bugs are called Cimex. Which I think is pretty funny when I see the four Cimex lined up ready to go to work from the shop.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I think they are nasty things. I had my exterminator spray and pre treat so I wouldnt get them. If I get one ill burn down the house, and when insurance asks what happened, ill say it was an accident. Lol

FredC

Village Idiot
I think they are nasty things. I had my exterminator spray and pre treat so I wouldnt get them. If I get one ill burn down the house, and when insurance asks what happened, ill say it was an accident. Lol

quoted for future extortion

Reactions: Scott Rogers

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Anyone battling dem critters, or living in fear of them, food grade Diamataceous Earth strategically dusted and "painted" in strategic areas will WIPE THEM OUT.
Don't expect any exterminators to tell you.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
We tried food grade DE and it wasn't successful. Finally found something called Tempo Dust at http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/

I used a paintbrush to dry dust areas and furniture, and also added water to make a milky liquid that can be painted on that would stick along baseboards, doorways, furniture legs, under boxsprings, bed frames, around outlets etc. You have to make it where they cannot move anywhere without coming into contact with the powder.
Trick is to create a perimeter where they must come into contact with the powder to GET YOU.
Using the "paint" keeps it where you put it, especially on vertical surfaces, which is what they use to climb.
Haven't seen a single bug in over a year, neither has my neighbor, which I gave some DE to, and told him what to do.

steve_64

i havent had an issue yet. i have a complex owner who works for some chem company also. he is trying to sell program with a certification for bedbug removal. he wants me to ask my other managers if they are interested. ive seen several cases where the exterminator isnt get the job done and the new tenants are being screwed. this cert would give a piece of mind to tenants and managers. well if he backs up what he says. im waiting to see if he can sell it to others first before i start refering him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom